“My go-to breakfast place!”
Review of Stone Gate Cafe

Stone Gate Cafe
Ranked #47 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2015

We've been here before, and I've reviewed it before, however, it keeps getting better, so I needed to write about it! :D
I pretty much like everything I've eaten at Stonegate Cafe, from their breakfasts to their paninis. My daughter loves the French toast breakfast, and she gets so much food, we often take it home. The staff is friendly, the restaurant and bathrooms are clean, and they have a good menu. The only issue is that more locals have realized how good the place is, so you'll have to wait a while on a weekend. Oh, well, it's completely worth it! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Hard to find a great breakfast place in Parker. So Stone Gate just had to fill in. We came about 9 AM on a Friday, and the place was almost full and busy. We did get seated right away, and made our selection. Typical breakfast menu. Our food did come timely; and our waitress was very good, keeping our coffee warmed throughout the meal. We were glad to get done and moved on with the rest of the day.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

My family and I had breakfast here for Father's Day. I loved the location and the staff was great. However, the food and the prices was ridiculous. I ordered the French toast and coffee, both of which were less than stellar.The portion size for the French toast was pretty good, but it fell flat in terms of flavor. The slices come crusted (possible with crushed corn flakes) and are thick cut. This was fine, except there was no seasoning on it at all. No cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. It was completely bland. The only flavor that it had was from the syrup I poured on it. Also, two of my slices had big pieces of fried egg on them (which usually comes from not mixing the batter properly). The coffee comes with free refills, which is usually a good thing. In this case however, the coffee was terrible, so free refills was a moot point. After a few sips I opted to forgo the coffee for a glass of water. My nephews, who were dining with me, apparently didn't have any better of an experience with their breakfast either. I don't know if maybe it was an off day, because it was so hectic (we waited over 30mins for a table), but I'm inclined not to recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Great Breakfast!!! Staff is very friendly and quick service. Food is very inexpensive and great tasting. Love the green chili and breakfast burritos. French toast is really good! Plates are huge so I always order smaller versions.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

On a recent visit to the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, USA, my husband and I stopped for brunch with friends at the Stone Gate Cafe in Parker. It was late in the morning during the week and the cafe was quiet, so we were shown to a booth right away by a friendly waitress who took our orders for water and coffee almost before we sat down!. The Stone Gate Cafe is a clean, bright, local establishment. The menu was varied. It included some Greek dishes, an Italian plate and dishes with Spanish sausage.

One of our friends and I both decided to have the spinach omelette. It was cooked to order exactly as we had asked. The home fries and toast were also fresh and tasty while coffee refills arrived without request. Our other friend ordered the hash browns, eggs and bacon, which he loved. My husband had scrambled eggs, sausage and home fries. He enjoyed that very much too.

While we were having our meal several other people arrived. Amongst the groups were some older folks who were offered smaller portions for smaller appetites. There was also a larger family group with children. Although they did have to wait briefly for a table, space was made to sit them together and the children were also treated with as much courtesy as the adults. The cafe is certainly child friendly.

There is lots of parking available near the cafe. The Stone Gate Cafe offers good food at a fair price and without all the gimmicks of the national chain. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the ambiance of this little gem. It was a very reasonably priced meal. I have no hesitation in recommending it to you.