“FAST, FRIENDLY, AND YUMMY”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #53 of 175 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This store is very fast, friendly, and efficient. They make you feel right at home when they yell "Welcome To FireHouse" when you walk in the door. The food is always awesome, and this store is always VERY CLEAN.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Firehouse Subs is our new go to for "fast food" that is not like other fast food places. The many choices are great and you can make it as healthy as you like (or not). The staff is always friendly and they will definitely make it any way you want it.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We really enjoyed our sandwiches here, the sauce and meat was fabulous, and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Super unprofessional staff- "Sam" needs further training on what is appropriate behavior in a workplace. I was disappointed with my visit. In the past I have had better experiences, but after this last experience I'm not sure I will return. Food was good but service ruined the experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I use to eat here at least once a week. I made my last visit today. the sub size has decreased and the cost is outrageous, I spent 15.61 for two regular subs, great subs but feel raped by the price and new size. Bye Firehouse