“Always delicious, best prime rib in Colorado”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 178 Restaurants in Parker
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Oh wow. I love this place. I have lived in Parker 3 years. I have probably been to TRH 100 times. I can't think of one single time it wasn't good. The service is always great, the food is always awesome. Margaritas are just killer awesome. The prime rib is amazing. Anyone who hasn't been here should go!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Texas Road House is always crowded for families and couples looking for a good meal and cocktail. Steaks, salmon chicken .... They have happy hour, 4 - 6pm, special dinner prices.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

We dine from here frequently. Even ordering a steak for takeout it gets home hot and fresh. My favorite steak place in the area

Reviewed 28 January 2016

My son, my granddaughter and I had dinner this week. We've been here many times before. The place is usually very busy and you may have to wait to be seated, but the food and the service are top notch. On this last visit, I ordered Chicken Fried Sirloin and it was very salty and just didn't taste up to their normal standards. I informed the waiter, who notified the manager who quickly visited our table, she offered an alternative steak or other entree. I declined because I had already had a great salad and rolls. My point is, I was treated fairly and I will return again, because they offer a great selection of steaks that are sure to satisfy your hunger. Stop by and check it out, I'm sure you'll agree.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 26 January 2016

The service was excellent. Friendly and attentive. However, the food was very disappointing. There was so much salt on the country-fried steak that we had to send it back.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!