“Really good food & service!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 167 Restaurants in Parker
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I had not been to a Texas Roadhouse before, so I had very little knowledge except I figured it would be casual and fun. It was, and the food and service were good too. We both ordered full racks of ribs, counting on ending up with leftovers. With the two sides thrown in, we had a TON of leftover ribs! My husband had a bowl of chili and a house salad as his sides, so he was fairly full by the time he got the ribs. I had a sweet potato and corn as my sides, so I ate a few more ribs than he did, but still took home over half of them.

The ribs were tasty, tender and juicy inside, but the edges were a little tough and chewy, maybe over-charred. The sweet potato was perfect, and I asked for the brown sugar on the side, which allowed me to control the amount in each bite.The corn was good, but pretty standard flavor, nothing over the top delicious. My husband enjoyed his sides as well.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We went there for dinner last Friday night (10/23/2015) to celebrate my grandson's birthday. Although it was very busy, we didn't have to wait long and there were seven of us in the dinner party. I had the 8 oz. Rib Eye steak with a baked potato and it was delicious. Although we've been here before, if you're hungry and don't mind the peanut shells all over the floor, try this place for dinner. The wait staff is awesome, although it's not a quiet place by any means. Good place to take the family and enjoy your favorite steak.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I saw a selection called the Roadkill on the online menu when I was looking this up, as well as a bunch of really good reviews for service and food quality, and I knew that's what I was going to have. I can eat anything with sauteed onions, mushrooms, and melted cheese, but this dish way exceeded expectations, and I was super happy to get a baked sweet potato with real butter on the side. The staff was friendly, and gave us a genuine feeling that our repeat business was important. They earned it! This restaurant is on our way to the Denver airport, and we WILL be back.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We really enjoy eating here! Deep-fried dill pickles! Great steaks! Baked sweet potatoes! All yummy! The staff is friendly and efficient. Very busy at dinner so call ahead for seating as they don't take reservations.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I know it's a chain, but always consistent and enjoyable! Priced well, fun atmosphere. Ribs, steak, and chicken are always good, and the highlight are the fresh rolls at the start with cinnamon butter. Yum!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!