“Service still sucks”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #127 of 168 Restaurants in Parker
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My experience at this particular McDonalds never send to get any better. Today was another reminder to drive a little further up the road to the next McDonalds. First of all I ordered two breakfast sandwiches and a senior coffee. When they called my number, there was no coffee on the tray. So I told them I ordered coffee and they added it to my order. I sat down to enjoy my coffee and sandwich and the coffee was totally cold. So back I go to get hot coffee. But guess what? All their coffee machines were off for to a power outage earlier in the day and no one noticed they were off or bothered to check. So while I waited for my freshly brewed hot coffee, my sandwich got cold. Do yourself a favor and drive a few minutes to the next McDonald's if, like me, you like the coffee and sandwiches, but don't want the poor service experience!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Nothing special about this McDonald's. The is energetic and they work hard to get your meal out quickly. It is a small restaurant with not a lot of seating. It does have a play area for the kids.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Ran in to pick up a cheese burger. The store was real busy and absolutely filthy. The floor was disgusting & tables, soda area needed a lot of attention.
Not going back there again. They need a surprise quality inspection when they are busy, bet they fail.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This store is the worst Mc'Donald's I have ever been to. Every time I have been here I ask for no salt on the French Fries, and every time I get fries with salt. Once the girl at the window even commented to her friend "Fries without Salt that is just stupid". You never get any kind of sauce for the Chicken Nuggets when you order them. Over all this store SUCKS!!! I hate being so harsh about any store, but this place needs new management to whip it into shape.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Ours was a fairly typical visit to McDonald's. Nobody does a better job of getting your food to you quickly. Tasty fries, Big Macs, and all the soda you can drink... what's not to like? Except this: -1 for a big hole in one of the vinyl covered seats; it's not that hard to fix.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!