“Awesome Breakfast and Menu”

Mimi's Cafe Lone Tree
Ranked #31 of 177 Restaurants in Parker
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

A girlfriend and I decided to stop here for breakfast once we landed in Denver. The menu had a variety and all of it looked absolutely delicious as we looked around at what others were eating. I had the bacon, egg, cheese and tomato croissant and asked them to add ham. My meal was fresh and delicious. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly. Our food came hot, fresh and the wait was not long. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Having visited here several times for an excellent breakfast, I decided to try the lunch menu. I sampled the French Dip which is a staple at most places. The dip was a disappointment with soggy bread and no horseradish sauce even though the menu describes the sauce. There appeared to be plenty of staff around but the service was lacking as we had to wait for utensils for a Saturday noon meal.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place with mouth watering muffins, you will swear your mom is in their kitchen. Staff was professional and friendly. But honestly I believe the best mimosas I have ever had! Take the time to stop here.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My husband and I decide to go to Mimi's to have lunch or breakfast as it was my birthday. it was a popular restaurant as it has good food since they change the menu. We waited for a table about 30 mins. Upon stiing down to our table we waited almost 15 mins before the waitress showed up and gave us the breakfast menu. I have decided since it was close to lunch after wait that I like to see the lunch menu. She took off and came back and asked what we like after 10mns later. Bear in mind she had not ask whether we wanted water or other beverages and table was not set with napkin or silverware. I told her I like to see the lunch menu so she took of to get the menu but we told if she could at least get us the water and tea for us meanwhile. Furthermore I had seen there is a daily specials and like to asked her if the Colossal shrimp pasta is made with what type of sauce as I am not able to have any mile products. She mentioned she will check and came back another 10mins later and forgot what I had asked her. She said she will check with kitchen again. another 10mins went by she went to take care of another table. She came and asked what we decide and I asked her what type of sauce she did not have the answer. She went back to the kitchen and came back and I asked her and she said it was a creamy sauce. So I decide to just order the French dip sandwich with no cheese and a side order of tomato Basil soup. My husband order the Turkey club sandwich and by this time we have been at the table over 90minutes and yet no meals or even the napkin or silverware. Manager came by and sawed us and we told her that it has been over a hr and also explain the situation. She told us that there is a big group had showed up and everyone is busy. She will check regarding our order. Meanwhile there are other wait staff that has been taking of their table and food were being serve on others that had been seated later. It was closer to almost 123opm when she out with my bowl of soup and no crotons and bread for the soup. Also it has a soup spoon and we still did not get a napkin or any silverware. Had my soup which was very good. After I had my soup and the manager came out and apologize to us that indeed our order was taken before the group showed up. She told us that they will take care of the bill entirely. 10mins went by and we finally get our order and guess what the French did had cheese on it. I am now finding that this gal is really stupid or dumb. She did not even offer a smile the whole time nor explain any excuses. I did not bring up the cheese as I find that no matter what we say or asked was useless as she paid no attention. T meals arrive around 1pm and we had been there from the beginning at 1030am. I scrapped the cheese off and yes the meals taste good and no complain about the food. What a lousy day to waste on my birthday. The Manager was trying to make us feel good and gave us 2 cake slices for my birthday to take out. Our decision was that Laura the waitress should be trained properly and also learned to be a waitress with a smile and that being stupid and dumb is not going to get her the tips nor her job. We still went ahead and gave her $3 as a tip. In future if anyone goes to Mimi's Café- Food is street and lousy service by the this waitress Laura.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Came in for breakfast while visiting family. It wasn't busy so we were seated right away. Waitress was not friendly and barely spoke. Had to tell her a few things twice. Food came quick and was very good.

1  Thank kiwizoe