“Love Mimi's, especially this one”

Mimi's Cafe Lone Tree
Ranked #27 of 175 Restaurants in Parker
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2016

We love Mimis and apparently so do a lot of people. We are on their email list and get coupons regularly. Not bad when 2 can dine for the price of one. Their menu selection is pretty comprehensive and we are partial to their salads, the pot roast, their french dip with grilled onions and peppers.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Once seated I looked around and the room seemed very warm and cozy. Great place to enjoy a meal and conversation. Our waitress, Courtney was extremely friendly and tended to all of our needs. Even warmed up my husbands coffee, he likes it very hot. Their menu offers a large selection of breakfast dishes. Cooked just the way you want. Meal was good and they even offer Free Wifi.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Over the course of the years that Mimi's has been here they have completely changed the menu at least 5 times! This has to be the smallest menu ever with less options.

Stopped there for lunch and ordered soup and a sandwich. The French onion soup is about half the size it was before, it had been over a year since I had been here. The sandwich is ok, nothing special. The shocker came when I got the bill! Since there are no prices for drinks I didn't know how much ice tea would be. My meal was $8.99 and my ice tea was $3.29! Give me a break, you can make a glass of tea for about $.25 and I think the price is ridiculous! That made the tea about 40% of my meal!

There also was no more bread basket on the table like before. For a Friday lunch it was not crowded so I am sure the smaller menu may have attributed to less people.

They need to select a menu and stay with it. Everyone I talk to tells me they are tired of the continual changing of menus!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

One of my family's favorite restaurants in the Denver metro area that is consistently reliable for both lunch and dinner and consistently offers healthy and great food. Always a treat.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I hadn't been to "Mimi"s" for quite a while so I thought I'd give it another try. Unfortunately, the food wasn't anything special. I ordered the eggs benedict which came out lukewarm with a side of greasy potatoes. Our waiter was a young man named who wasn't friendly, never smiled, and seemed annoyed by our presence at times. I won't likely be back for another few years.