All reviewsdays innpool and jacuzziexpensive hoteldesk clerkhot breakfastnice hotelquiet roomrecommend this hotelstay there againglenwood springsmini fridgea great staycerealmotelmoabcorridorpillows
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I'll make a point to stay here again, if in the area.
Wonderful friendly staff, from the front desk to the lounge.
Very nice clean hotel/room.
We didn't get to stay for breakfast, can't comment on that. Our late night snack, of ice cream and brownie, and chips and queso was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Chiming in with other reviews identifying this as a good stopover spot. The staff was pleasant, and hot breakfast a plus. It's a clean place, which is a rarity in this area where there are a lot of places taken over by long-term residents. Our first room had one bed, when I asked for a room with two, they immediately made the change - no problem.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Used as an overnight on way to Utah. Nice hotel, spacious rooms, clean, awesome staff. Walking path connects for great walk to golf course. Always looking for a way to unwind after long car trip and this was great. Would definitely stop again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a nice hotel. They changed owners and it is now the Grand River Hotel. The bed was exceptionally nice. The breakfast had scrambled eggs and sausage along with the cereal and muffins. The hotel staff were helpful. We had a good stay and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Our room was quiet and comfortable. We did not have any problems. The motel is at an exit on I-70. I did not care for the breakfast. My husband had some biscuits and that was it for breakfast. I would stay somewhere else if I pass through that way again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple