All reviews holiday inn express hot tub room was clean free breakfast a ground floor room front desk lady great place to stay liquor store bed and pillows first floor nice breakfast close to town nice pool pagosa
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My company booked this room for me and I was afraid after reading some of the reviews. I am delighted with the service and room. The owner is old school and takes care of the property. The property is not brand new but they remodel constantly. My room has a really nice new floor, paint, bed and pillows. The maids are sweet and helpful. I think some people do not behave and then get ugly when they have to tow the line. I will stay here again. It has easy access to everything, grocery and about 2 miles to downtown. I love the hot tub.

Room Tip: The owner is Eastern European he is very nice but has old school manners-so mind your manners and you will have a very nice stay.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Our room was clean and the desk clerk when we checked in was very friendly. Not the usual type of hotel that we stay in but our friends were staying so we did too. Breakfast buffet was good enough for a quick bite (waffles were good) and coffee before we hit the road.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

This hotel was decent for our one night stay. The check in staff member was friendly and welcoming. The room was clean, good size and had all the basics. The towels/linens were all clean/fresh and the bed was comfortable. The A/C and wifi both worked well. Breakfast offerings were typical for a small hotel of this size. The eating area was a decent size and the staff was doing a good job keeping it clean.

The bathroom in our room could use a bit of attention. The paint/plastic on the shower walls was peeling. And at least one floor tile was loose enough that it moved as you walked on it. While our stay was ok, this would not be a top choice when returning to Pagosa Springs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CO719_Traveler
Reviewed 12 April 2018

The room and facilities were very clean. The bed was comfy. The hot tub and pool were delightful. The breakfast buffet had a very nice variety of items- I had something different all three mornings. I will definitely stay here on my next trip

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights Sat and Sun. The place was full but still quiet in your room.
The hotel was clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, the pool-hot tub inviting.
Convenient to Wolf Creek Ski Area
Only downfall there are no elevators to the second floor

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family