All reviews hot springs room was clean directly across the street the river within walking distance free breakfast biscuits and gravy location was perfect indoor pool stayed one night downtown area orla microwave
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and 2 young children stayed here for 1 night. Those who worked at the front desk were so kind. The location was great - downtown, park and hot springs all within walking distance. The breakfast included omelettes made to order, pancakes, sausage, etc. The room was clean, and we were very happy with our stay. The price was right as well. I liked the lemon water in the lobby too! A restaurant was attached to the hotel, and the pool area looked clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My airplane was delayed for 24 hours, and I was sent to the Quality Inn to wait it out, and was very pleasantly surprised by the hospitality of the manager, and staff who welcomed me, and were very helpful and efficient.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made special accommodations for my husband to clean the fish he caught during our trip. The rooms were large, clean and had a big TV with nice channel selection. The location is great and within walking distance of restaurants, hot springs and the river walk. Complementary breakfast had great selections and custom omelets. There was always fresh flavored water and coffee in the lobby.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is friendly & kind. Unfortunatly that's where the "good" ends. The rooms are in desperate need of repair & updating! The first room we got, the door lock didn't work, the second room had a crack at the top of the door as if it didn't fit, the shower head was falling out of the wall, the air conditioner didn't work on high. The rooms are a "yard sale" mix & match of dingy furniture. I expected so much more from a Quality Inn.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018

The staff goes out of their way to welcome you and make you feel welcome.
it is a very good location. very close to a great walking path by the river and close to the springs...(which we learned about after we got here. we thought there were lunatics sitting in the cold river). the hotel is old and shows some signs of weariness but the room was clean , large, and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable. (forgot to check and the hotel alarm had been set - my bad!) We received a free drink at the bar when we checked in and the bar attached to it is great and the bartender was polite and a damn good bartender. we stayed pass the complimentary drink. Breakfast was OK. they had the option to have a fresh custom made omelet. the rest was standard "hot-breakfast" fare. I had no problems with my stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business