4,205 results
All reviews hot springs hour access the river hot pools deluxe room the san juan river hotel guests relaxing stay bath house healing waters fire pit wolf creek tubs robes pagosa sulfur relaxation
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We really enjoyed our stay over Easter weekend...so relaxing...the suites were very luxurious...only issue we had was the sheets for the fold away couch were for a twin...not a full...so I must say it was truly a beautiful property...needs better pics of the rooms for your website.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SpringsMgmt, Manager at The Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback about our resort. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I have forwarded this information to our operations manager and marketing manager. If you are traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Lots of great tubs with varying temperatures. San Juan River as cold tub makes it perfect. Staying at hotel allows you 24/7 access to avoid daily crowds. I've visited twice and feel so amazingly calm, clear and focused after soaking.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and for choosing our resort. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our resort.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great place to go to relax. It’s a bit pricey to stay at the resort but worth it if you can affford to. Having 24 hour access to the pools is great. It allows you to soak at off times when there are fewer people.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a great resort with a wonderful staff that made my stay unforgettable. I will recommend this resort to everyone traveling to Colorado. I loved the fact that the pools were open 24 hours to hotel guests. It gets busy during the day. A peaceful night soak was everything I hoped for.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for upcoming promos and events that you might be interested in. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have been coming to these hot springs as a day trip for over twenty years as I used to live very close by. On this visit, we stayed at the resort lodging on premises and this led to our disappointment. We stayed in unit 502, which was a 2 bedroom condo unit not in the newest wing of the resort. Sadly, this unit was an apparent afterthought and, hopefully, not representative of the overall condition of the resort as a whole. The carpet was stained. The living room furniture was worn with cracked leather. The beds sagged and should have been replaced a very long time ago. Noise from the adjacent unit was overwhelming, but I cannot wholely blame the resort for noisy teens next door. Given that this unit was one of the most expensive units in the resort, I was stunned to see its condition. I will always return to the resort to soak in the spring, but I will stay elsewhere.

1  Thank JCCindenver

We are delighted to hear that we have been part of so many journeys that you've taken. We apologize that the room did not meet your expectations. These findings have been forwarded to our operations manager. Our staff is always ready to welcome you should you choose to stay with us again in the future.