Econo Lodge(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$131
EconoLodge
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$110
Hotels.com
High Country Lodge & Cabins(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$151
Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$254
Quality Inn(Pagosa Springs)
Hotels.com
Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
Official Site
The Springs Resort & Spa(Pagosa Springs)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Canyon Crest Lodge(Pagosa Springs)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2009

10-7-09
Beautiful setting, quiet, wildlife...a retreat. This was my first trip to Pagosa Springs and staying at Hart's made this more than just a business trip. The scenery was amazing - I only wish I'd had more time to spend there. Pam H

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2009

We absolutely LOVE Hart's Rocky Mountain Retreat! There are 4 rental cabins located on 36 acres about 5 minutes outside of Pagosa Springs. We have stayed in all but one and would highly recommend ANY of them. The cabins themselves are quite beautiful inside with fine furnishings and fully stocked kitchens. Their smallest cabin is the "Hummingbird" which is ideal for honeymooners or any romantic getaway. It has a queen bed and a jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. There is a small loft upstairs that could accomodate 2 more people. All the cabins have fireplaces. The "Stargazer" cabin can accomodate 8 comfortably with 2 downstairs queen bedrooms and full bathrooms along with another 2 queen beds in a large loft upstairs. It also has fabulous views of the mountains from it's balcony. We just had the great pleasure of staying in their newest and finest cabin called the "Eagle's Nest". This one sits highest on the property and boasts 3 amazing bedrooms and 2 balconies - the downstairs master has a queen bed and an open master bath with a large jacuzzi tub and a double walk-in shower. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms each with queen beds. The larger bedroom has an electric fireplace, a large jacuzzi tub in the bedroom area, a private balcony with seating area and a separate bath. The smaller bedroom has a queen bed and a guest bath. The most amazing thing about the Hart cabins is their location. The town of Pagosa Springs is truly magical with the San Juan river and it's natural hot springs running right through it. Be sure to ask Bob & Mary Hart for tickets to the Hot Springs as you can get a discounted rate though them. A trip to Pagosa Springs wouldn't be complete without that experience! There are so many things to do that it's impossible to list them all, but here are our favorites: hiking for all levels of ability, fishing the many lakes and rivers, shopping all the quaint little shops, scenic drives in every direction, etc; etc.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I was so excited when I found out that I would be spending my Honeymoon at the Hart's retreat. I had been there in the winter and loved it, so I was ready to see Pagosa Springs in the summer. The weather was perfect, between 70 and 80 degrees. We saw wild animals every day right outside our windows and door. Elk, a red fox, plenty of deer, and small critters. Their property is so beautiful as are their horses. The "cabin" or log home was wonderful. I wanted to move in. There was so much room and everything we needed was there. The Hart's were so nice and helped with anything we needed. The town is also beautiful. We went on some wonderful hikes, went to the hot springs and had some great meals. This was a wonderful place and I was so happy to have had my Honeymoon here. I would recommend the Hart's Rocky Mountain Retreat to anyone. I loved it.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2009

I stayed while in Pagosa Springs on business. The cabins are beautifully-built houses on secluded property outside of town. I was in Eagle's Nest, which has great views and quiet deck where I could work. It was hard to leave for my meeting. I would have liked to stay and soak in the jetted tub, with its mountain view, rather than work. It would be perfect for a family or a romantic get-away.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2009

What a beautiful set up. These homes are nestled in the heart of Pagosa Springs,Co. The homes came with everything we needed to feel at home. The view from the "Eagles Nest" of the Mountains was breath taking. Very peaceful. The owners, Bob and Mary Hart were the nicest folks you could ever meet and were very helpful when asked what there was to do in Pagosa. If you like animals, the wildlife was all around us. Got some awesome pictures of the Mule Deer hanging around, and spotted a Coyote strolling through as well. If you need to get away from it all and just enjoy the peace a quiet from your busy life, Harts Rocky Mountain Retreat has just what you need.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple