All reviews hot springs open hours a day separate building free popcorn waffles fresh fruit warm pool biscuits gravy spring pool fj summit in town an older hotel hot breakfast box canyon falls the breakfast area no elevator views of the mountains
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed here three nights. The hotel is pet friendly an a must for us since our dog travels everywhere we go. I think the rooms are over priced but I guess since it's in an amazing location they can charge those rates. Jeeps and four wheel ATV's can be rented at the location. Box Canyon falls is within walking distance, which is a must see. The folks behind the desk are rocky mountain high. The breakfast is like any other hotel breakfast...sausage gravy was good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on night. The ladies at the front were great. They greeted us with a smile then feel in love with my Chiweenine. Haha. This place is very clean, very easy to walk around downtown from. Has a lot to offer a family staying there. We really enjoyed our night there. Fell in love with Oray!! The town people are great. I so want to come back and stay longer!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Twin Peaks advertized 3 hot springs pools. The outdoor one was so slimy with green algae that I could not use. It badly needed to be cleaned. The pool was ok but there was a $7 resort fee. Most hotels don't charge extra for pool use. No one answered the phone on two occasions. Tried on outside and hotel line for 10 minutes 2x in mid day and at night. Finally had to get dressed and go to the front desk to get help. What if it had been an emergency? Safe was not working but no notes advising guests of this, wasting my time. I do not recommend this hotel. Many hotels in Ouray, most cheaper, cleaner, and with more helpful staff. I will return to Ouray a lovely town, but not to Twin Peaks.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed 5 nights, because this (besides Yellowstone) is our absolutely favorite place to stay and eat. You can even rent jeeps from them. When we aren't running around, we are at the pool/hot tub/pool/hot tub switching back and forth! We lounge there run in and say hi to the staff. Bug them a lot and back to the pool we go! the room is absolutely comfortable (little small), but very cozy and we always get a great nights sleep! The views are incredible no matter what room you are in. The grounds are immaculate. I originally planned 3 nights and we got to talking and 2 more nights JUST BECAUSE WE CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS PLACE!!! See y next year!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms have outstanding views! Go here and just relax!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This property was badly in need of a remodel and an exterminator. I must have dispatched 8 bagworms in the bathroom. That may not be the correct name, but the eventually seal themselves in hanging bags if they’re the same species we have in Florida. The wall unit air conditioner was noisy. On the plus side despite many children things were quiet at night. The included breakfast featured excellent biscuits & gravy. Sadly we were too tired to try their hot springs but I did note they had an adults only small bath and a larger one that accomodated the kids. The buildings looked in need of a remodel. They do have an on property pizza service.

Room Tip: Ours was back in the corner which was quiet
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family