Timber Ridge Lodge Ouray
US$174
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Comfort Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$140
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Ouray Chalet Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$185
US$163
Ouray Victorian Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$200
Ouray Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$164
US$254
Orbitz.com
Hot Springs Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$170
Official Site
US$145
Hotels.com
US$211
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitthe ownerbooks and gameshot springsin townroom was cleanolder propertyrecommending places to eatbudget hotela great stayshort driveoff roadriver walkstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay here againan easy walkmain street
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Three years ago, I was camping near this hotel and needed firewood. The owner, Mike Buhler, provided some firewood for me and gave me great local advice (even though I wasn't staying at his hotel!) So last night, as I rolled into town needing a hotel, I remembered that experience and asked for a room. The price was very reasonable and the room - fantastic! They have recently remodeled the rooms. They are very tastefully decorated and the owners made sure that everything is top quality. This includes furnishings, linens, towels, bathroom fixtures, countertops, flooring - everything. Also - one of my peeves with hotels is when there are not enough electrical outlets or at least not where you can reach them (like right in the middle of the bed headboard!) There are plenty of outlets in these rooms for modern travelers needing to charge phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, etc.

In addition, they have a wonderful firepit in the back of the hotel. The owners take great pride in this place and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Room Tip: Recently remodeled rooms are the street-facing ones.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank aqsource
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We spent 2 nights here. No breakfast but enjoyed the walk behind the lodge along the river. There were places to picnic.
Room was recently renovated but the fragrance was too strong. Asked housekeeping not to use fragrance and second night was much better. Room was very clean and bed comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for newly renovated room. They may have been on first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at what a nice lodge this was. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. My room was newly remodeled and very nice! This was a very nice stay. The room was quiet. They have a fire pit with seating out back where you can sit with friends and relax. Parking is right along the highway but it worked okay.

Room Tip: Get a room on 2nd floor in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank william g
Reviewed 6 September 2016

From the views to the service, this quaint and comfortable lodge had everything I was looking for. The rooms were rustic, yet offered all the important modern conveniences. The fire pit was a perfect way to relax and watch the stars fill the sky. And the staff was friendly and helpful. I can hardly wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank McElaina
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Once booked on line you will see a popup screen telling you that this is only a request for a room and not a confirmation until they confirm by email. After waiting for their email for a couple if hrs, we made several calls but nobody answered the phone.We then emailed the hotel to prevent them from proceeding with our request for the room as we could not take a chance going to Ouray not knowing if there's a room for us. We decided to skip the trip to Ouray. By the time we received their email confirmation we were already on the road elsewhere. Despite our phone call they went ahead and charged full rate plus tax. Be cautious!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family