“Cool 50 s style diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We were on I 70 and did not want fast food, when we saw the 50 s diner sign we were hooked. It is is a small shopping center but the inside is pure 1950 style. The buffalo burgers are great.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You have to love going to a diner for any type of meal and the New Castle Diner is no exception. Nestled in a plaza off I-70, this restaurant has the old time booths and meals. We went for lunch and I had the Ruben and my husband had the Philly Cheese Steak. Each came with fries. The Corned Beef was really good and came on a marbled break. The Thousand Island dressing was a bit different but still good. My husband's Philly seemed small but he said it was good. Just a few amount of fries but all in all, the meal was good and we would go back again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I was driving along I-70, looking for a good breakfast place, and this stood out as something besides a typical fast food restaurant. I had the Western omelette. It came with hash browns and toast. It was very good, even though the peppers were a little under cooked. The homemade ketchup made it even better. Try the ketchup!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

No little juke boxes on the tables, but cute inside. Small staff so be patient for your order but it's very good once it arrives! Try the homemade ketchup!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The food is always great along with the atmosphere. The owner, David, does a great job of making everyone feel welcome. He uses fresh, local produce which I think is great. The homemade ketchup on hashbrowns is my favorite! Great little place.

Been to New Castle Diner? Share your experiences!