2,036 results
All reviews cliffside room buena vista juice bar relaxation pool the river upper pool bath house family pool spa area adult pool hot pools ghost town princeton hot springs large cabin overnight guests cascading pools locker room
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Just got done with a fantastic Aqua yoga class on 7/20/18 with Lisa. She was a fantastic instructor and this was a great way to ease into our stay at the Mt. Princeton hot springs resort. Lisa was incredibly friendly and a great instructor. I will be coming back to her classes the next time I am at the resort!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We traveled with our daughter, son-in-law, and 3 granddaughters. The water activities offered were perfect for the girls. Everything seemed to be well maintained, including the cabin we rented. When a 'problem' did arise with the cabin, the front desk staff as well as maintenance staff was very responsive. The housekeeping staff was equally, amazing responsive to needs each day the visited.
Our only disappointment, was the length of time it took to get breakfast. From time of seating to complete transaction of payment, it was seemingly close to an hour and a half. The restaurant was not busy and there were 3 servers on the floor. We did find the length of time to order and be served breakfast extremely and unnecessarily long.

1  Thank Shiela G
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome stay here! Hot springs are extremely relaxing. The slide is super fun too! Had a great time. Will be going back several times to stay. Comfortable beds too! Would recommend that everyone stay here!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Arrived this evening and the first impression at this hotel was just terrible. First, in the last couple days I tried to call the hotel a few times to ask some questions and make a couple requests and couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone. That should have been my first signal. Then, I arrived and while the woman who helped me directly, Naomi, was very nice and helpful, another woman at the desk was rude and unhelpful. I asked for a small accommodation for my daughter who has Celiac disease - a new toaster for the room. Keep in mind this is a $400+ a night hotel. This woman suggested I should have brought one with me. If it hadn’t been almost 6 p.m., I would have asked for a manager, cancelled the reservation and walked out. It gets better. We get to the cabin and the picnic table outside is cracked and stained. We come into the room and there is one ceiling fan for the whole cabin. I know Colorado rarely gets as hot as it is now, but it is hot and a luxury hotel should accommodate that by bringing box fans or room air conditioners into the room. The last two hotels we stayed in had done that. Third, the one run in the room is old and ratty. Fourth, the doorknob came off the front door. Fifth, the toilet seat was not clean. This place is a huge disappointment. After camping and some more basic hotels, I thought we were getting something high-end. Ive stayed in a lot of high-end hotels and this is just one of those hotels that charges high prices and thinks that they are high end because of how expensive it is.

3  Thank David N
Reviewed 19 July 2018

2nd time I've stayed (first in the spring when the upper pools weren't open) and again this summer when everything was open. I LOVE the fact that you can order and drink alcohol at the pools (unlike Glenwood). My kids loved the slide and kid area, the drinks (pomegrante margs) and food offered poolside are great. The restaurant in the hotel is not the best. Slow service (I think the kitchen is understaffed) and the food (both bfast and dinner) was bland. Next time we stay we'll be trekking to Salida or Buena Vista for dinner. Their WiFi is terrible.

1  Thank 711runner