“Huevos Rancheros!”
Review of Coffee Cup Cafe

Coffee Cup Cafe
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Monument
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch seven days a week. A local favorite for 30 years!
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

Honestly the best green sauce huevos rancheros I’ve ever had...full stop. Would have a hard time ordering anything else.

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (181)

Reviewed 23 March 2020

This is the best breakfast in northern El Paso county. Ignore the picky reviews; probably people who can never be satisfied. Coffee cup cafe always finds us a table quickly, the food is delicious, the service good and the prices better.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

The coffee cup is an ok place if you do not want anything special. The name says it all as the coffee is quite good. Went there for breakfast. Nothing special just routine eggs and bacon. I asked for scrambled eggs and got chopped up fried eggs from a flat grill. My female friend got about the same with her omelet. Just short order flat grill trying to pass for an omelet. Pass on this one unless you can find nothing else.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Coffee cup Cafe has good comfort food. With servings sure to fill you up. I had the BBQ hamburger which comes with bacon and I can say the bacon is some of the best served anywhere.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

After a nearly 7 mile snowshoeing expedition on Spruce Mountain, my wife and I decided on Coffee Cup Cafe for lunch. Great choice!
Lauren was a great waitress - friendly and professional.
My wife decided on the gluten-free Chicken Club wrap with Sweet Potato Fries while I chose the Crab Avocado on Focaccia with onion rings.
My wife loved her wrap and I chowed the crab sandwich.
The Sweet Potato Fries were awesome and the Onion Rings were amazing.
I also had the Caramel Thing iced (a coffee drink) which really hit the spot.
Great old-fashioned restaurant with a family feel.

Date of visit: February 2020