“Good Comfort Food”
Review of Coffee Cup Cafe

Coffee Cup Cafe
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Monument
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch seven days a week. A local favorite for 30 years!
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Coffee cup Cafe has good comfort food. With servings sure to fill you up. I had the BBQ hamburger which comes with bacon and I can say the bacon is some of the best served anywhere.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (181)

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

After a nearly 7 mile snowshoeing expedition on Spruce Mountain, my wife and I decided on Coffee Cup Cafe for lunch. Great choice!
Lauren was a great waitress - friendly and professional.
My wife decided on the gluten-free Chicken Club wrap with Sweet Potato Fries while I chose the Crab Avocado on Focaccia with onion rings.
My wife loved her wrap and I chowed the crab sandwich.
The Sweet Potato Fries were awesome and the Onion Rings were amazing.
I also had the Caramel Thing iced (a coffee drink) which really hit the spot.
Great old-fashioned restaurant with a family feel.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

If you are looking for a very good local hangout out with a great breakfast, this place is for you! Laid back, relaxing atmosphere with plenty of room to talk and discuss news or business.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank todd l
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

The Coffee Cup is a great little place for a breakfast or lunch, nice homey feel serving up comfort food. Large hearty breakfast served with a smile. Enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Came around noon for late Sunday breakfast - called ahead to see if the wait was long.
Restaurant was cold in general - then my cappuccino arrived - COLD. Asked waitress to warm it which she did.
Then food arrived - COLD. I understand Sunday is busy,but I never had a meal served COLD....
At this point, I didn't even bother to send it back to kitchen (waitress scarse and busy...)

She never checked on how food was. When I went to cashier to pay - they didn't ask either, so I said, you might want to tell the kitchen that my food was cold.... no apology just a blank look from the cashier....
Really? with tip, $40 for breakfast that was COLD - any NO ONE CARED!

So very disc=appointed and will not be back.

Date of visit: November 2019