“Horrid!”

Add it.
Sakura Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I was the only person in the restaurant. I was getting a take out and thought I'd try the special crispy duck. While I waited 30 minutes for my take out, I had some wine. I figured I'd have another glass and had to go to the sushi bar to get it as the waitress spent the entire time talking to the sushi chef. I also ordered won ton soup to take home. I paid my tab and left. When I got home I opened the stapled shut bag to find they had forgotten my soup. The duck was dry and the skin was like rubber. The steamed rice was old and crunchy. I would avoid this place at all costs.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Honestly, I have very little experience with sushi bars or restaurants, but I must say that the tasty food was delightfully prepared by a friendly and entertaining chef in pleasant and clean surroundings. I would surely go back again if given the opportunity.

1  Thank Jimvollmer
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Great Sushi restaurant here in Monument. Good value and delicious. We got a sushi combination and a spider roll with drinks and spent under 40.00. Will have to return!

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Consistently excellent! Go weekly and try different menu items without disappoint. Recommended to friends and they agree it is the best Asian in Monument and Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

Have gone twice now. Sushi is fresh and tasty. The hot tea is fantastic, the all you can eat is a great value and the selection is huge!!