All reviewsgreat valueblack canyondeluxe breakfastwaffleswould stay here againnational parkwaffle makerroom was cleanthe main highwayhot tubnon smokingfresh fruitenjoyed our stayrefrigerator and microwaveeasy accessking bedroad trip
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have stayed here the last few years when we travel through Colorado. They are super friendly at the front desk and always very helpful. The rooms are always clean and comfy. Plenty of parking for our truck with our ATV trailer.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is a lovely motel at a great price. The beds were comfortable, everything was clean, and everything you would expect in a hotel room was provided. The staff were friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast. We were particularly happy they had placed the sink outside the bathroom, which really helps when you are four people sharing one hotel bathroom. My teenagers had some issues with getting consistent wifi. Stay here, you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we got one.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I have stayed at this motel many times over the years as I visit. I lived in Montrose for 10 yrs...I won't stay anywhere else. The king rooms are great! The breakfast is perfect. Its a wonderful place to stay!

Room Tip: King rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This motel is a good place to stay in Montrose. It is well run with staff attentive to reported problems, such as I encountered when I couldn't figure out how to adjust the air conditioning. The young man who checked me in came down to my room immediately, determined that the remote control was missing, adjusted the temperature and gave me a new remote. The parking is right outside the rooms, which makes it convenient and easy to load your things in and out. This is really nice if you are traveling with a dog, as I was. Don't know what the breakfast was like because I didn't eat there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Riding trough on a motorcycle this seemed like a nice place to stay. While the pics made it seem a bit better than it was in real life the staff is awesome. Fixed my AC on the spot, offered cleaning towels for motorcycle and were kind and available.

Stayed: July 2018