Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
eDreamsUS$89
FindHotel
Lol.travelUS$96
All reviews small library continental breakfast booked a king room quiet room no elevator beds were very comfortable night stay mini fridge manitou furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn Manitou Springs following a day at the Zoo. There were closer hotels to where we spent the day, but the reviews and price for this hotel were the reasons we stayed here. We were glad we did.

The hotel is located right on Manitou Ave, near Hwy. 24. The location offers nice views of the mountains to the West. Check-in was fast and convenient. We were given the information we needed about Wifi, Ice/Drinks and Breakfast. We booked a King Room and a Double Queen Room. Both were very clean and large. Each had a mini fridge, microwave, desk and HDTV. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel delivered a quiet night's sleep. The hotel is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and more.

My room was next to the road but I didn't hear a thing during the night. The hotel offered a Continental Breakfast and free Wifi. Other hotels in the area were not rated as high but still cost more money. We paid $70/room with tax. For the price, the cleanliness and convenience offered by the Rodeway Inn, it is a definite hit. We will likely look at staying here on future trips even just to Colorado Springs. It's a close enough drive and worth it for a good night's stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank milehighpar
Reviewed 24 October 2019

This is one of the nicest Choice Hotel properties at which I've stayed. Excellent decor, clean, quiet, friendly staff, comfortable bed and good WiFi. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in this area.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 22 September 2019

Our accommodations were very spacious. Both the room and bathroom were very large. Furnishings were upscale. There was a huge armoire in the room which really didn't make any sense and the TV should have been on top of it in my opinion for better viewing. Room had a small kitchenette which included 2 ref. which was very odd. Overall, the bed was comfortable. TV had a large selection of channels, but the wifi was slow and kept kicking out. We also had a small library in the room, which was a first.
The bathroom was very large and divided into 3 separate spaces. Vanity was very large and lighting was some of the best I've encountered in a hotel. There was an additional fan in the bathroom and a large rug which was a nice touch. The shower curtain was quite ugly though. Oddly, there was a French door on the bathroom, which had a curtain, but it wasn't thick enough to block the light.
Everything appeared very clean. The hotel was very quiet during our stay.
Outside, there were patio chairs for all the rooms and some tables to sit at. The pool was small, but appeared clean and well maintained. There is no elevator, but the stairs were short and manageable.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

I was skeptical to stay at a Rodeway Inn but this one had a guest review of 9+ so we took the chance. I would do it again in a heartbeat. VERY clean, nice breakfast, pleasant staff, reasonable rate, safe area, large room, good a/c. No complaints! I also give it a 9+ rating!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2019

on returning from Sturgis planned to stop see Pikes Peak area, so just picked a on line option for hotel , at registration I was asked did i really want smoking room and told them no and he changed to non smoking on first floor too for my wife, was so surprise as to how nice it was, in room Jacuzzi, fireplace , antiques and clean , outdoor pool , and hot tub ,king bed was comfy with nice headboard. micro wave , small refrig/freezer , as I said does need some touch up as I found a few cracks along tile in bathroom, but i will be staying here again

Room tip: nice . clean .
Date of stay: August 2019