All reviews outlet stores staff was friendly room was clean oatmeal front desk staff convenient location estes park would stay here again pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast third floor stayed nights fort collins easy access very nice hotel fresh fruit loveland area
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Clean nice room, staff friendly and helpful. I would stay here again,I like cleanliness , and good service for what I am charged, I feel I got it. We will be looking for Hampton Inns again as we travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hampton Inn Loveland to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Quick overnight stay on the way to RMNP. Good bed, pillows, shower pressure, AC, and number of areas to plug in electronics. Easy to find, great access to restaurants, stores, etc. Staff was friendly. Quick check-in and check-out.

Room tip: Top floor, towards the stairwell has a neighbor on only one side!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2018

AC in the room didn't work. Couldn't sleep whole night. Had to cancel next day's big hiking plans due to inadequate sleep. When informed the front desk guy in the morning, he couldn't care less. On top of that he told me AC didn't work since I kept it on 60!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room A/C. I will address your feedback directly with our team.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Great stay and convenient access to Colorado State University and Estes Park. I’ve never slept better! The quality of the beds and bedding are excellent. Breakfast was quite satisfying and the service staff was helpful.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Decided to stay here cos it " seemed " to be close to the rocky mountains national park.
Its about 1.5 hrs away.

Most staff is pretty nice but I ran into some that to be honest, should not be at the front desk. One of them in particular, a young pregnant girl, was very abrasive and was not in a mood to listen to my concerns.

Don't think I will be staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Michael M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018