All reviews room was clean needed a place to stay estes park nice stay front desk clerk the breakfast area microwave refrig facility mountains
Reviewed 9 September 2018

The outside of the motel looked alright so we stopped since it was getting late. There was not air conditioning in the hallways and it was very hot. There were no elevators and although I asked for a lower room I received one on the 3rd floor. I had to drag 3 suit cases up 3 flights of stairs in hot temperatures! Once in the room I found that the curtain was broken and a bright lights shined in the window all night. Yes, I called for maintenance but no one came. The breakfast area was not very clean and they ran out of some things prior to closing. This motel was quite a long distance from any attractions. The price was mediocre but not worth what you got for your money. The parking was awful. I tried to obtain at least a partial refund but never got a return call. Not good Wyndham!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018

hotel is in a nice location. we loved the area. wish that we had known several things about the hotel prior to our stay.....no elevator, ice machine wasn't working. Hotel doesn't have a pool...I swear I saw pool pictures somewhere, but could be wrong. rooms need some TLC....don't be expecting the pristine rooms from the online pictures.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Travelodge in Loveland Colorado last week. Although the room was not like I usually get on business trips, the hotel was very clean and orderly. The staff was courteous and wanted to serve you well. I would stay there again if in town for business. Convenient to local restaurants and easy access.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We came to this area to check out some local places my had interests in (quilting). We met a couple at breakfast who lived nearby this area and suggested this location. While it was a little difficult to navigate (no lift) we overlooked it. All was fine. Again more bikers at breakfast was nice. The desk person was really good. This place is in a great area for shopping and close to all major roads. Would return here for sure.P.S. Hotel ratings below not working. If it were aI'd give all three 4 stars.

Room Tip: Appears they're all good but maybe try fir first floor.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We stayed two nights along with other friends. The hotel is on a main road but quiet enough because of double glazing. Room were nice with good furniture and lamps. Beds super comfy and our air con was a new model so very quiet. There were a few housekeeping problems. The hotel is strictly smoke free but some guests don’t take notice it seems and our room stank of smoke! Not the fault of management but the cleaners should be more diligent in reporting this problem. A lovely girl from reception tried spraying the room to rid it off the smell. We kept the windows open which helped.
Staff were lovely and breakfast was good. A nice touch is the all day coffee and tea station.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms furthest from the main road.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends