“More Fins!”
Review of Smokin Fins

Smokin Fins
Ranked #6 of 469 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

A nice welcome to littleton, a fun menu good service, good drinks, plenty of parking, in back. Clean ,fun decor.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Ranging from calamari to sushi the quality of food here is always stellar. I would recommend the crab stuffed avocado, maybe get two.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Recently opened at Ton Center. The remodel of an existing restaurant looks great! It is pretty noisy but fun. Great bar. As the name would imply, this is primarily a fish restaurant. I had the halibut and it wS good, not great. A bit over cooked for me and the nut coating over done. My wife had the Nashville fried chicken, it was a little over cooked also and a little too spicy. Prices for the food and wine are reasonable.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

If you like fish - this is your place! Their menu offers a variety of other foods, but we both selected fish.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love restaurants that have patios, so we can enjoy Colorado's wonderful weather. A friend and I had a lovely lunch here last week, and I'm ready to return. I had a soft-shell crab poor boy, and she had a crab stuffed avocado and a salad. We both were very pleased with our selections. Oh, and I enjoyed a peach flavored sangria as well. I saw a neighboring table delight in a lunch of sushi, so if that's your pleasure, this is the place. Smokin Fins is a nice addition to downtown Littleton.