Lowest prices for your stay
US$166
US$148
View deal
SAVE US$18
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$166
US$148
View deal
SAVE US$18
Free cancellation until 04/07/21
Hampton.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
Lol.travelUS$166
All reviews cookies would stay here again front desk staff room was clean and comfortable great stay grocery store oatmeal staff was very friendly home away from home denver wedding mountains accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed 4 days, actually under covid restrictions, they did a fine job, breakfast hit the spot, cookies by reception hit the spot.
Clean over all, workers were attentive to needs. Would stay again. Only complaint, TV selection could have been more, and no pen or paper in room.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mallory Howard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Thank you so much for staying with us, we greatly appreciate your business. I am so glad that you enjoyed the stay and the staff was so helpful. We strive to make the hotel feel like a home away from home. I am sorry we are not offering the pen and paper in the rooms right now, they have been removed due to the pandemic. We would be happy to provide them upon request. We hope to see you again soon for another visit. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 December 2020

My daughter and I just stayed here for 5 nights in December 2020. The pool, hot tub, exercise room and breakfast bar were all surprisingly open. I chose this hotel because most locals had closed there facilities. We were very comfortable here with friendly staff especially the gentleman manning the breakfast bar and everything was kept clean. I bought a few things from their convenience store and was surprised at their good prices. About the same in the grocery store. I will definitely pick this hotel to stay again. Thank you for providing all services to us even during this covid time.

Date of stay: December 2020

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business. I am so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed the amenities. I know it is difficult to find hotels that are offering those right now, but it is important to us to provide an excellent guest experience in the midst of these trying times. We do strive to keep our hotel exceptionally clean, and I am so glad you experienced that while here with us. I will pass your kind words along to our staff, they always love to hear our guest feedback. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Littleton. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 September 2020

Problems will happen but the way they are handled is more important than the problem itself. We made a reservation for a 1 bedroom King with a sofa sleeper as there is 1 in the party that snores. We will given a 1 King studio and they had not more 1 bedrooms kings so we were out of luck. After the stay when I reached out to the hotel after the stay and they responded to my complaint that 1 booked a studio and not a 1 bedroom suite. My reservation shows 1 bedroom suite but I guess that does not matter as they have yet to respond back. Beware!

Room tip: Don't trust the reservation to be accurate
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank kevinkL5340PJ
Mallory Howard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Kevin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry you experienced issues during your stay with the room type you selected when digitally checking yourself into the hotel. I did refund your stay for the issues you encountered. I hope this helps begin to make amends to the problem. I do show you had originally reserved the king extended suite but upon using our app to check yourself in the room type was changed to our studio option. We would be happy to assign your room type next time to prevent this issue from occurring again in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 March 2020

We had a great experience. Very clean room. Breakfast was a nice start before heading up the mountain. Hotel is very accessible on and off the interstate. I would recommend this hotel if in Littleton Colorado.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Discover465007
MalloryH198, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us prior to heading up the mountain. I am so glad you found our hotel to be so conveniently located. I appreciate the comments about our complimentary breakfast and will pass them along to our breakfast manager Martin, he will be so happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to have you back with us again soon for another stay. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 February 2020

Excellent day and night shift staff, I feel like we are old friends because we go back so far, and I don't see them very often and yet they still remember me each time throughout several years. I also love the rooms, very comfortable and great views. I just love this place. By the way, breakfast was SO good and must have changed (it was always good) but they had smoothies. I cant say enough good things. The only place I stay while I am there.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MalloryH198, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us when you come to Littleton. We truly appreciate your return business. I am so glad the staff was so friendly, we strive to make all our guests feel like they are at a home away from home. We have updated the breakfast area and it's offerings recently, I am so glad you liked the new smoothies! I hope to see you back with us again soon. Thank you!