“Reminded us of Italy”

Add it.
Luigi's Bent Noodle
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a birthday party here. Reminded us of being in Italy where multi generation parties are common at restaurants. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The green mussels were very good. Spaghetti and pasta dishes prepared very nicely and tasty. The bread is delicious. Would recommend this restaurant. Try this place if you like real Italian food, not the franchise places in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I went to Luigi's for the first time last week. I very much like Italian food and had been wanting to try it. My companion and my entrees were good, but not great. They have a good choice of entrees so maybe if we had had something I would have a better opinion of their food. I probably will choose a different restaurant in the same general area the next time I want Italian.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Luigi's is in my neighborhood, and over the years, I have been there often. I went again tonight and enjoyed the old standbys. I had Caesar salad which was quite good with a hint of anchovie, then great minestrone with a load of Italian sausage which makes the soup so very unique. Then on to Lasagna which I did not love, a little sweet for me, good but not great and I deviated from my fave roasted chicken which I will not do again.

Service was tops as always and the place is quite friendly with lots of locals there. Foccacha bread served as well. Decent price point also.

What I also liked is that a 7 top came in five minutes before closing and Luigis welcomed them in and told the kitchen to stay open to serve them. Some places, many actually, that I have tried to go to lately have not been nearly as accommodating.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

A new favorite of my wife and I, Luigi's has great atmosphere and food. There are special menu items everyday, but we have found that Sunday evenings tend to have the best specials. The wine list is pretty good too.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Our family, probably like yours, depends on the local Italian checkered table cloth joint for the occasional dinner out. Last week I deviated from my usual Marinara tried the Bolgnesee red meat sauce on a split of spaghetti/ravioli.
This was the best sauce I have tasted.
Luigi's is always accomodating, has full bar service, a loyal following, and is reasonably priced. My daughters tend toward the Fruiti de mar, and my wife swears by their Calamari. I do not think they make pizza, but the salads are ample, the pastas always good, and if there is a problem with a dish they take good care of you.