“Great food, good service and price”
Review of Luigi's Bent Noodle - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luigi's Bent Noodle
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 January 2012

A new favorite of my wife and I, Luigi's has great atmosphere and food. There are special menu items everyday, but we have found that Sunday evenings tend to have the best specials. The wine list is pretty good too.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Our family, probably like yours, depends on the local Italian checkered table cloth joint for the occasional dinner out. Last week I deviated from my usual Marinara tried the Bolgnesee red meat sauce on a split of spaghetti/ravioli.
This was the best sauce I have tasted.
Luigi's is always accomodating, has full bar service, a loyal following, and is reasonably priced. My daughters tend toward the Fruiti de mar, and my wife swears by their Calamari. I do not think they make pizza, but the salads are ample, the pastas always good, and if there is a problem with a dish they take good care of you.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 November 2007

Good Italian food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed 19 November 2007

I've only been there twice, but I've really enjoyed what I've had both times. A few different options than your every day Italian.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook