“Lunch stop”

Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #163 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Stopped here for lunch after it being a few years since going to a Del Taco. I have missed the taco and french fry combination. The tacos are pretty good and the crinkle cut fries are the best kind of fries. Plus this location is open 24 hours 7 days a week. Drive thru employee was very courteous. Although it was a great meal, the highest rating I can give a fast food place is 3 out of 5.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The "Del Taco" is really bigger than average; however, on Taco Tuesdays, you can have the regular-sized tacos for merely $1.29 + for three, so it's easily the least expensive "drive through" meal of the week! The tacos are full of ground beef, lettuce, bits of tomato, & lots of shredded cheese---& we usually take them home & add sour cream.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This fast food restaurant has good food, good prices, is clean, and provides good service. We go here once a week, always the same night. The prices are so good and I have not gotten tired of the food. In fact I continue to look forward to our visit.

My husband gets tacos and one other item such as some type of burrito or a Crunchtada. I always get the Veggie Avocado Bowl (has rice and veggies) and a Crunchtada. The Chicken Avocado Bowls (two types) are also very good. They give you lots of chicken, in fact I started just ordering the Veggie Avocado Bowl because they are very generous with the chicken and I couldn't eat it all.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Their food is very good fast food and not too expensive. We eat there now and again. We like it a lot.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

I love their tacos. I always get several different kinds. The service is fast, the place is clean and the staff friendly.

Been to Del Taco? Share your experiences!