“Del Taco”

Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #162 of 470 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Their food is very good fast food and not too expensive. We eat there now and again. We like it a lot.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

I love their tacos. I always get several different kinds. The service is fast, the place is clean and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The 100+ times I've been here have been great! It doesn't matter if it's 2am or 10am or 5pm their food always tastes good. It's always been fresh, I've never had bad tasting food, and I've never had to wait long.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is my "go to" fast food taco joint. The food is consistent and great for a quick taco fix. And they're open 24 hours!

Been to Del Taco? Share your experiences!