“Lunch with Friends”

Ranked #13 of 470 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Met two friends here to discuss an Alaskan fishing trip. One friend picked this place for the Gluten Free offerings. I hadn't been here for a while and as usual the service was great, the server very helpful and the food was excellent. We were here during lunch and stayed for over 2 hours. If you pick a meal with a biscuit included, they are huge. The French toast can be done gluten free. They have a very interesting Iced tea (cinnamon and orange flavored) and their coffee with chicory is wonderful

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My family recently had breakfast here and I cannot recommend it strongly enough to breakfast lovers. The kids loved their pancakes and possibly the best biscuits we have ever had. My husband and I split a creole omelet and the pain perdu french toast. Both were amazing and very flavorful. The best part was our server. She was attentive and she knew the food well enough to make recommendations on variations. She was right on the money. Thank you Lucile's!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Love the bloody Mary's and Cajun BBQ shrimp and Andouille. Home made jams are delicious as well. Overall excellent for brunch.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Food is good. Had shrimp and grits and was too thin and not as good as last time I ate there. Will go again and have the etoufee. The Porboys are good per my son.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I really enjoy a good breakfast place, but most are variations on the same themes. Lucile's was different, from the moment when they ask you if you want their house coffee or chicory... I'm not terribly familiar with Creole food, but I found the menu options fascinating. The atmosphere was pleasant, the service homey (in all the right ways), and the food fresh, attractive, and delicious. I had a poached eggs served on fried eggplant with a deep and rich tomato sauce dish. I could only manage to eat half of the amazing biscuit with great jams. Wonderful place. Will go back!