“Clean, decent, good value, fast”
Review of Louis' Diner

Louis' Diner
Ranked #98 of 469 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The place is remarkable clean, the service is great, prices are fair, the food is average.
Jay had the 3 meat breakfast burrito. He thought the green chile was good and the hash browns were good but the burrito was bland and flavorless. I had the huevos rancheros and, again, the green chile was bland. Our drinks were refilled quickly, the service was outstanding, the food came out fast. If you are just hungry and do not high expectations food wise then this place is fine.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We heard about this place from friends and realized that we've never been there. They had a nice variety of choices to please all of us for lunch. My son in law had breakfast, my husband had Mexican food, my daughter had a salad and I had a burger. The food came hot and fast and the bill came with a shockingly low amount. It was very busy so that must tell you something too. Not a bad place so we'll be back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I brought my daughter here for the first time and she loved it so much. The people were nice and the food was great. Will be back real soon

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Lynn and I and our daughter, Heather, stopped by Louis Diner in Littleton before dropping Heather off for work nearby. The diner is very popular with locals and the Mexican community nearby. Their menu is huge and covers everything that they boast about in their name, breakfast, lunch and Mexican. I had a Chef Salad ($6.55) which was very good. Lynn had Louis's Reuben Sandwich ($6.30) which she liked a lot. This is a small, busy restaurant with very reasonable prices and speedy table service. I am sure that we will be back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I was treated to lunch by my sister, who suggested Louie's. The Italian sausage sandwich, served on a Kaiser roll was on the small side but that actually was nice in the age of "too much food". The fries were plentiful, however, and real good to boot. At $6.25, that is a great little lunch. She had the chicken salad, plenty of chicken and all the trimmings. Good service completed a good experience. Great suggestion, sis!

Date of visit: February 2017