“Cheap eats but not cheap quality”
Review of Louis' Diner

Louis' Diner
Ranked #96 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I was treated to lunch by my sister, who suggested Louie's. The Italian sausage sandwich, served on a Kaiser roll was on the small side but that actually was nice in the age of "too much food". The fries were plentiful, however, and real good to boot. At $6.25, that is a great little lunch. She had the chicken salad, plenty of chicken and all the trimmings. Good service completed a good experience. Great suggestion, sis!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I've been to Louis's Diner many times and the food is good with appropriate portions. The prices are great. The staff are very attentive. I have nothing but good things to say.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Louis' is close to where I work, and we go there for lunch pretty frequently. It is good food at a great price with friendly staff. You will never leave hungry!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

we have been going there for years ... there this one waitress who we try to find out first what tables she is serving before we go in ... the last straw ... the food is great best food I've ate... but enough is enough ... we order the same thing every time and we know what the price is ... we got the waitress we call from hell ... it like she never gets the order right and when you tell her she becomes angry ... my wife likes lots of lemons in her water ... she asked for lots of lemons and got one ... she asked again for more and she got two more lemons ... to make a long story short, the ticket came it was a dollar more ... so we asked her did the prices go up ??? the waitress from hell said we charge a dollar for extra limns ... two slices of lemons 1.00 I said don't you think you should have told us you had a extras charge on lemons ... with a nasty attitude she said, the owner said we need to change for them ... I said fine charge for them and show it on the ticket that you charges 1.00 for them ...don't just try and hide it in the cost... its been a year now ... we have been back ... when you piss my wife off she's done it takes a lot to piss her off but for years now of the waitress from hell nasty attitude we're done

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Breakfast value that is hard to beat!

Great food, great coffee, very friendly staff, & amazing prices.

This is, for lack of better words, a "dive" type eatery. Be aware. It's not divey in a hipster-retro way... it's the real deal. That said, if you're in to that (like me), you'll love this place.