Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
SAVE US$24
PricelineUS$113
HIExpress.comUS$114
HurbUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Upon arriving you're greeted by a white board instructing you on the COVID procedures. I think the verbiage could have been more professional and done in a way that still makes you feel welcome. No one greets you. You're on camera and they get up and greet you when they feel like it. Even if you're the only customer in the lobby. Dina waited on me and was perturbed by my request to be on a top floor and away from traffic. Well she put me right on the backside of C470 where I was awoken by Semi Trucks. Thanks, Dina. All the vending machines had no water and very limited snacks that had expired food which we returned to the front desk. The expiration date on the cookies was 4/2020. Jordan is the only person in this review who went above and beyond. He found us some water and truly seem to care about our concerns. The pool area was disgusting and I'm really surprised that the tables and pool area are not wiped down thoroughly before each use. You have to reserve pool time due to COVID, yet they don't practice what they preach upon entering the hotel. Then you have customers who stroll through the lobby barefooted, like they're at home. I've seen this before and I know it's an age thing, but most people don't like it. I think the pictures speak volumes. It doesn't take much to walk the grounds each day to make sure everything looks great. Hotels are hurting these days so they need to step up their game to make guests feel welcome and follow the CDC guidelines in all the areas of the hotel. The hotel room itself was adequate and I have no complaints other than being placed where I specifically asked not to be placed. Sometimes your requests are met and sometimes they're not depending on availability and I understand that. I don't think my request was unreasonable, but I was sure made to feel like it was. Hopefully adjustments can be made to clean up the areas outlines in this review.

Room tip: The southeast side of the building seems to be a quieter location.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise! Since it was the lowest price hotel in the area I was expecting much less for my money. It had been newly remodeled so the rooms were very nice. The full hot breakfast was great. The pool was extremely small but my granddaughters had a great time since it had an adjacent hot tub. Overall the staff was very friendly. I will be staying here again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2019

Just 5 miles from Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Makes going to Red Rocks simple and very convenient. Quiet and clean rooms and common areas. Has restaurants and stores close by. A great stay in the foothills!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 16 July 2019

After arriving in Denver, we checked into the Clarion Denver Central to find out that they gave our purchased room away. We were refunded and shelterless! We spent 2 hours calling other hotels for rooms without any assistance from the front desk staff. Finally, a breakthrough, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Littleton had a room available!

We were so grateful to lay down in a nice room after the long travel! We were offered an extension on check out time then next morning! I thought was very thoughtful considering it was 3 AM by that time.

Big thank you to Ranya, Nancy, Caral, Jazz, and other staff who were very accommodating and professional to work with. We will be booking with Holiday Inn Express & Suites again and appreciate all the wonderful service!

Safe & happy travels!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

No cancelation policy had to pre pay all 5 days in full, and the first thing they asked for was a credit card. Same breakfast menus 4 days in row, they made a couple of changes the last day of our stay. Key card would not work properly in door lock. Staff was courteous and friendly. No refrigerator or microwave in room, air conditioner was very noisy. Would probably not stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019