Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
SAVE US$26
Priceline
US$113
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
HurbUS$120
HIExpress.comUS$114
Expedia.comUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise! Since it was the lowest price hotel in the area I was expecting much less for my money. It had been newly remodeled so the rooms were very nice. The full hot breakfast was great. The pool was extremely small but my granddaughters had a great time since it had an adjacent hot tub. Overall the staff was very friendly. I will be staying here again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2019

Just 5 miles from Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Makes going to Red Rocks simple and very convenient. Quiet and clean rooms and common areas. Has restaurants and stores close by. A great stay in the foothills!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 16 July 2019

After arriving in Denver, we checked into the Clarion Denver Central to find out that they gave our purchased room away. We were refunded and shelterless! We spent 2 hours calling other hotels for rooms without any assistance from the front desk staff. Finally, a breakthrough, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Littleton had a room available!

We were so grateful to lay down in a nice room after the long travel! We were offered an extension on check out time then next morning! I thought was very thoughtful considering it was 3 AM by that time.

Big thank you to Ranya, Nancy, Caral, Jazz, and other staff who were very accommodating and professional to work with. We will be booking with Holiday Inn Express & Suites again and appreciate all the wonderful service!

Safe & happy travels!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

No cancelation policy had to pre pay all 5 days in full, and the first thing they asked for was a credit card. Same breakfast menus 4 days in row, they made a couple of changes the last day of our stay. Key card would not work properly in door lock. Staff was courteous and friendly. No refrigerator or microwave in room, air conditioner was very noisy. Would probably not stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2019

Roughly two months ago, I was coordinating a series of stays and have email clearly stating a rate for over 20 nights of bookings. When I called to schedule, I was told that the person who offered me the rate was unauthorized - even though it was in writing - and that the hotel was booked for over 30% of my scheduled nights. The manager didn't care and acted like she was doing me a favor by even scheduling me at all. How ridiculous to disregard over 5-7 emails clearly offering me reservations. I have stayed at every hotel chain: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons and including some more economical choices - NEVER have I ever been treated this way. What shameful customer service and total disregard for the basic standard of the hospitality industry.

Room tip: go somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled with family