Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
SAVE US$44
Priceline
HIExpress.comUS$138
Lol.travelUS$168
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

No cancelation policy had to pre pay all 5 days in full, and the first thing they asked for was a credit card. Same breakfast menus 4 days in row, they made a couple of changes the last day of our stay. Key card would not work properly in door lock. Staff was courteous and friendly. No refrigerator or microwave in room, air conditioner was very noisy. Would probably not stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2019

Roughly two months ago, I was coordinating a series of stays and have email clearly stating a rate for over 20 nights of bookings. When I called to schedule, I was told that the person who offered me the rate was unauthorized - even though it was in writing - and that the hotel was booked for over 30% of my scheduled nights. The manager didn't care and acted like she was doing me a favor by even scheduling me at all. How ridiculous to disregard over 5-7 emails clearly offering me reservations. I have stayed at every hotel chain: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons and including some more economical choices - NEVER have I ever been treated this way. What shameful customer service and total disregard for the basic standard of the hospitality industry.

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ann Marie W
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. Quiet, clean and friendly staff who on numerous occasions had to help me with my key(my fault, I guess they stop working if you have them in your pocket next to a cell phone.) But they gladly helped me with a smile The faucet was dripping all night though. Nice view, the breakfast was decent and the coffee was hot! Overall a good place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

We'd like to welcome you to Colorado and thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am happy to hear you appreciate our hotel by highlighting our tranquil and clean place as well as our very accommodating staff and sumptuous breakfast.

I am sorry about the general room maintenance of the faucet. I do understand your frustration and maintenance is something that never ends in a hotel. Kindly know that I have forwarded your comment to our upper management for a scheduled routine inspection and repair.

Again, we appreciate you sharing your review. I hope that next time you are visiting the area, we'd love for you to give us another chance to make it up to you.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

My husband and i flew in to Denver for a funeral and stayed here for a couple nights. Our flight was delayed and we didn’t arrive until midnight and Kimberly was wonderful and so kind to us. We called to let her know we would be arriving late when we were leaving the airport and she assured us our reservation would be fine and to take our time. She was still there when we arrived so we were able to meet her and i can’t say enough good things about her. We had other family staying there as well that arrived a day earlier than us and she even passed on a message from them and offered her condolences/sympathy. She was so kind to us. It’s a beautiful place, the room was nice, the king bed was very comfortable and the room was nice. There was even a little Keurig in the room. The breakfast was really good-they even offered healthier options such as turkey sausage and egg white omelettes. The lady servicing it was wonderful and kept everything well stocked and always had a smile on her face. Check out went smoothly as well. It’s also very close to stores and restaurants. Very convenient!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Nice hotel, clean, staff was welcoming. They have the normal breakfast which included the world famous cinnamon buns (reason enough to visit). They had a broader cable listing on tv than some other H-I-E I have stayed at.

Room was quiet, bathroom was roomy enough, showers had enough pressure.

Mark this one down as a good place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018