Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
SAVE US$21
HIExpress.comUS$138
Hotels.comUS$138
HurbUS$145
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. Quiet, clean and friendly staff who on numerous occasions had to help me with my key(my fault, I guess they stop working if you have them in your pocket next to a cell phone.) But they gladly helped me with a smile The faucet was dripping all night though. Nice view, the breakfast was decent and the coffee was hot! Overall a good place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

We'd like to welcome you to Colorado and thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am happy to hear you appreciate our hotel by highlighting our tranquil and clean place as well as our very accommodating staff and sumptuous breakfast.

I am sorry about the general room maintenance of the faucet. I do understand your frustration and maintenance is something that never ends in a hotel. Kindly know that I have forwarded your comment to our upper management for a scheduled routine inspection and repair.

Again, we appreciate you sharing your review. I hope that next time you are visiting the area, we'd love for you to give us another chance to make it up to you.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

My husband and i flew in to Denver for a funeral and stayed here for a couple nights. Our flight was delayed and we didn’t arrive until midnight and Kimberly was wonderful and so kind to us. We called to let her know we would be arriving late when we were leaving the airport and she assured us our reservation would be fine and to take our time. She was still there when we arrived so we were able to meet her and i can’t say enough good things about her. We had other family staying there as well that arrived a day earlier than us and she even passed on a message from them and offered her condolences/sympathy. She was so kind to us. It’s a beautiful place, the room was nice, the king bed was very comfortable and the room was nice. There was even a little Keurig in the room. The breakfast was really good-they even offered healthier options such as turkey sausage and egg white omelettes. The lady servicing it was wonderful and kept everything well stocked and always had a smile on her face. Check out went smoothly as well. It’s also very close to stores and restaurants. Very convenient!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Nice hotel, clean, staff was welcoming. They have the normal breakfast which included the world famous cinnamon buns (reason enough to visit). They had a broader cable listing on tv than some other H-I-E I have stayed at.

Room was quiet, bathroom was roomy enough, showers had enough pressure.

Mark this one down as a good place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Our room was clean, comfortable and well furnished. Breakfast included omelets, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, sausage, along with pastries, juices, fruit, etc. We stayed almost a week and really enjoyed both the hotel and the staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Many of our family members stayed before and after a wedding. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Jackie at the front desk.
Breakfast was more than adequate and tasty. Also, they were quite nice when we moved tables and chairs and brought in bagels from Einstein's.....a treat for a family member visiting from Europe.

Date of stay: September 2018