Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

My husband and i flew in to Denver for a funeral and stayed here for a couple nights. Our flight was delayed and we didn’t arrive until midnight and Kimberly was wonderful and so kind to us. We called to let her know we would be arriving late when we were leaving the airport and she assured us our reservation would be fine and to take our time. She was still there when we arrived so we were able to meet her and i can’t say enough good things about her. We had other family staying there as well that arrived a day earlier than us and she even passed on a message from them and offered her condolences/sympathy. She was so kind to us. It’s a beautiful place, the room was nice, the king bed was very comfortable and the room was nice. There was even a little Keurig in the room. The breakfast was really good-they even offered healthier options such as turkey sausage and egg white omelettes. The lady servicing it was wonderful and kept everything well stocked and always had a smile on her face. Check out went smoothly as well. It’s also very close to stores and restaurants. Very convenient!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Nice hotel, clean, staff was welcoming. They have the normal breakfast which included the world famous cinnamon buns (reason enough to visit). They had a broader cable listing on tv than some other H-I-E I have stayed at.

Room was quiet, bathroom was roomy enough, showers had enough pressure.

Mark this one down as a good place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Our room was clean, comfortable and well furnished. Breakfast included omelets, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, sausage, along with pastries, juices, fruit, etc. We stayed almost a week and really enjoyed both the hotel and the staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Many of our family members stayed before and after a wedding. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Jackie at the front desk.
Breakfast was more than adequate and tasty. Also, they were quite nice when we moved tables and chairs and brought in bagels from Einstein's.....a treat for a family member visiting from Europe.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed here a single night as I was driving across the country. The hotel is either new, or has undergo a notable renovation to look new. The location of the hotel is right next to Colorado 470 (the Denver "Beltway") on the west side of the Denver area. As a result, it is extremely easy to get to from C-470. It is near US 285 also, so jumping into the Rockies or going to Red Rock for a concert is fairly easy from here. There are multiple quick service restaurants, as well as a major chain supermarket within a mile of the hotel. For fitness oriented folks who have bikes, there are multiple bike trails close by also.I will note that even though the hotel is next to a major freeway, freeway noise was non-existent, which is incredible since there is no sound wall in place. The room I was in was very clean and customer service was very friendly. The bed was phenomenal to sleep in, which was especially important as I was coming from higher elevations in the Rockies and didn't sleep well over the last few days because of altitude sickness related insomnia. In my personal opinion, this hotel meets and/or exceeds the standards in place for Holiday Inn Express hotels based on my experience staying at other properties over the years. I would happily stay here again if I was in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018