“Good Stuff”

Los 3 Potrillos
Ranked #81 of 453 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I stopped by here today for a quick lunch. I had the chicken chimichanga. It was nice and crispy, smothered in green chile and came with rice and beans. Perfect size for lunch. The green chili was not spicy at all and perfect for my taste. The salsa they served with the chips was spicy but had a good flavor. I rather enjoyed my visit and will likely be a repeat visitor.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

It's been awhile since my wife and I ate here. In the past we always got great meals and attentive service. We visited mid-November with several friends. Service was lackluster, portions have shrunk significantly. The food is just average-think upscale Taco-Bell...ok not quite that bad but you get the idea. It's like they don't care anymore. We had a side Relleno, small Enchilada and a #5 Relleno/Enchilada dinner. Think rellenos about the size of your thumb! It's off our list. If this review has helped you, please say so.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

May be back for chips n salsa & margs :-) maybe with friends for dinner......
Thanks for an affordable date night!

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Great food.... we had the best service along with very good food.... the entire staff was so nice..... this is a great place.... the entire family will find something off the big menu....

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We went there for lunch on a pure whim and left very happy. The food was very well prepared. I had the crazy donkey burrito which was very tasty as was the Margarita that I drank with it. My wife's salad with the warm chicken was a hit with her. Service was good. We recommend the restaurant.

Been to Los 3 Potrillos? Share your experiences!