Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace Suites
FindHotelUS$195
PricelineUS$195
TravelocityUS$195
Orbitz.comUS$195
All reviews bedroom suite clean environment red rocks pet awe pros hiking gas cleanliness snow cereal grocery
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I traveled here for play and hiking with me and a 10 year-old. I chose this location because of the combination of hiking near Roxborough and other breathtaking trials, as well as the 2 bedroom suite available. I enjoyed the ease of traveling quickly to the hotel once exiting the interstate after a long day of activities. And if nature treats you right, hopefully it will snow. If it does, the red rocks nearby blanketed under the white powder is a tear dropper.

Downtown Denver was 30-40 minutes and the airport about the same, but I am used to driving this distance to work so this was not a strain for me. I did not notice public transportation like a bus or train. However, within a miles distance, I definitely noticed Chik-Fil-A, Freddy's, pizzeria, inexpensive gas, Sally's Beauty Supply and other conveniences like a local neighborhood community.

PROS
TownePlace, Littleton, is beautifully located near a state park and other red rock trails. You won't see the beauty from the hotel but if you drive within the 1-3 mile road you will be awe-spired. If you are an avid runner (5 miles or more daily) then you will enjoy the paved jogging path on one of the trials about a 1.5 mile away path.
Uber/Lyft friendly but I would stay at this location if you have rental car.
Other cheap eats, restaurants, grocery and interstates are within a 2 mile or less distance.

Parking is free, WIFI complimentary and works the entire time without a glitch. The channel guide actually informs you of the shows rather than the indicator "to be announced." Also noted is that SHOWTME is complimentary to guests. Who has time for t.v.? Hey, if your vibe is live and energizer rabbit energy, then late night t.v. tops off a fun-filled day.

In particular, I appreciated the cleanliness of the entries, elevators, stairs, and caulking throughout the unit and property. Unlike their sister property DenverTech.

Guess what is the best perk? A hot breakfast is served. Not self-served but provided by staff. Now, it is all microwaved. You know like the buffet usually is. Just get the oatmeal, cereal and fruit. I cannot remember the server's name but a quaint, mature woman with a pizzazz personality entices you to want to call her auntie. And if food is still served, gratuity is contagious.

There is obvious pride in this property and treatment of guests. Staff greets you with a smile throughout the day and quickly addresses your concerns or praise. Staff is quite exceptional and engaged with the guests. This is important particularly during these unique times. All amenities were working (laundry, secured key cards, hot coffee, WIFI, channel guide, and lights in hotel room).

The room was quite pleasing. The first nuance I noticed, the outside doors were clean. Each door has the sanitized sticker stamp of approval and only the guest breaks the seal. It was quite comfortable to sleep, relax, and feel safe within the community environment.

In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, condiments, measuring spoons, sponges, and newer pots and plans were in the kitchen. Each room had plentiful storage space. The lighting in the bedroom was not bright enough to put on make-up or even look at one's beauty. I can say that the one bathroom could be a challenge with a larger family. However, the toilet/shower is separate from the sink so timing and planning can alleviate bathroom challenges. Samsung televisions are placed throughout the unit and each with its own remote. If one remote is misplaced, each one works for all.

TownePlace Littleton, is 15 minutes from Downtown Littleton. Most of our activities included Breckenridge, Colorado Springs, Littleton, Downtown, Dillon, and other counties. The drive seemed like a normal commute with no traffic. Most times I left between 7-9 a.m. and returned around 6ish. No traffic-and that is my jazz.

Yes, I would recommend this location. If you are considering Denver Tech because it is more inland-don't do it. I also stayed there within a two week period and was distraught with the difference.

Room tip: Corner rooms
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 350kenyab
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel several times. I’ve even reviewed this hotel before, but this time it was different. All of my reasons for liking this hotel are because it suited my needs. I love the television, the sofa , the ottoman, the kitchen. I always travel here with a small pet. There is ample grass, a pet poop station, bags etc. This time there were huge stains on the floor, stains all over the ottoman, faucets would not turn off ( unless you knew the trick ) . I arrived on a Tuesday left on a Thursday, the poop station trash was overflowing, bags empty the ENTIRE TIME. No one made any effort to clean up. As a result the lawn was a huge mess with dog poop everywhere. DON’T take my money to let my pet stay there if you aren’t going to provide a clean environment.

The only shining light here was the wonderful breakfast buffet.

Sorry, I’ll find somewhere else to stay next time.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Navigator55970328997, Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on your trip to Littleton. It is always our goal to make sure each and every guest has a great experience. Thank You for your feedback to help us make this a great place to stay with your pets.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

This is a great place to stay with a family group. A few small issues were some dirty spots in the bathroom and lack of lighting in the bedrooms. The bedside lamp didn’t work. We reserved a pack n play and didn’t get it. The biggest frustration was that breakfast didn’t start until 7:00 and we weren’t offered anything for our early departure except fruit.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank H1755MMsarahl
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Colin, the front desk attendant, checked us in so quickly and we were in our room before we knew it. My son and I were staying in the hotel and we used the sleeper sofa. An extra sheet and blanket were needed and Colin delivered it in just a few minutes.
The breakfast included hot proteins, fruit, yogurt, cold and hot cereal, waffles and breads. The breakfast was great, but what was even better was Arlene, the breakfast room staff. She went around to every table and asked if anything was needed. There was a mom with five children dining and Arlene was very helpful with the mom carrying food to the table. It was one of the children's birthday and Arlene brought out a muffin with a candle and the whole room sang "Happy Birthday" to the child. What a special way to start her day! Arlene is a true asset to the hotel. We really enjoyed our short stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Diana S
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

The hotel was amazing! Breakfast was yummy thanks to Arlene. Colin at the front desk was awesome too. Great location. Needs more washers and dryers. $2.00 to wash and dry is too much. One washer was down due to the quarter thing being full. 3 full softball teams on site and others...washers need to be all over the 2 building complex.

Date of stay: July 2019