Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$159
Expedia.comUS$163
Hotels.comUS$163
TravelocityUS$163
All reviews business meeting good size very nice hotel comfortable bed bistro tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Very nice hotel with spacious rooms, well equipped. Comfortable bed & smart TV. The lobby Bistro has very nice food & Starbucks coffee. the only drawback it's not working round the clock, and won't deliver to the rooms.

Otherwise a nice hotel for business visits.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank michaelhabib
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Here are my reasons I’d rather stay at a Hilton Property.

-Room rate was different each night. Makes accounting difficult
-No water in the room. Even for purchase.
-No coffee in the lobby at any time except for purchase
-Breakfast is outrageous for this type of hotel. Not very good either.
-Room was very small.
-Bed was so soft I think it may have been worn out.

None of these are an issue with Hilton.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank H7751CFchrisk
Travel37872938062, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to the attention of our department leaders and will be addressed to the best of our abilities.

Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Hotel is clean, comfortable, and well maintained. Rooms are typical for a courtyard, well appointed and of good size. Staff all pleasant.

My only complaint is breakfast. There are no other nearby options to get something off property, so the bistro is it. They open at 6:30, which for your m-f business person is a little late, but manageable. However because the entire hotel is mostly business, at 6:30 there is a consistent line 6 people deep and only one guy working the counter AND he runs register and expedited Togo orders. Crazy. They hustle for sure, but there is only so much 1 guy can do. They need some help at breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank 42-TravelCheetah
Reviewed 14 October 2019

The Front Desk Staff and Management are unprofessional/nonexistent. The staff at the front desk are like 13 year old giggling girls—hello Sarah. I tried about 4 times to get my Netflix, HBOGO, App channels to work during a 5 night stay. Nothing worked and it was never resolved. The front desk offers little knowledge or confidence that an issue will be resolved. On Sunday I was told there was no manager on duty. I think it was the same on Saturday but don’t remember. Engineering came to fix my TV on Sunday and they’re just as dopey as the front desk girls. He couldn’t fix it and told me there was a call into the chief engineer—had no idea when that person would respond—he thought the whole hotel had the same problem. The front desk staff that isn’t capable is rude. I spoke with Phil on Sunday morning about getting the TV issue fixed and it seemed like a real bother—no apology. The bright spot on the front desk was the guy who checked me in on 10/9/19. Also, whether you can order Starbucks from your room and then pick it up is dependent on who is at the front desk—sometimes you can, other times you can’t. There’s 1 person working the bistro—and they’re great—but they need more help. It can be a 20-minute wait for a coffee drink when the Gods haven’t blessed you and that morning happens to be one where you can’t order ahead. Last night I ordered a piece of carrot cake and after 20 minutes I called again because I hadn’t received the call to come pick it up. The front desk person told me gigglingly that she had forgotten to order it. Last time I’m staying here.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardLittleton, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear DawnSNY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We derived from your recent feedback that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your, or our expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would gladly welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience in an effort to prevent these types of issues from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best way to contact you directly. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Courtyard Denver Southwest/Littleton.

Steven W.

Reviewed 5 October 2019

Very nice place to stay, room was quiet and clean, the air conditioning unit was not loud, didn't hear any noise from other rooms or people in the hallway. I believe our check-in could have gone quicker - they were obviously training someone who was brand new on the job. I think we were the very first people the new employee had ever checked in, so it took awhile, but no matter. We weren't in a rush and people have to learn their jobs, right?

Room tip: If you don't like noise, be sure to mention that when you check in.
Date of stay: August 2019

Dear russianwulfgar,

Thank you for the favorable review. We will share your feedback with our team and we sincerely hope to serve you again whenever your travels return you to the Littleton area again.

Steven Wilkins