US$122
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$95
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have been traveling cross country many times, staying in budget hotels mostly, including many Super 8s. This one was probably the worst Super 8 we have stayed in. Yes, it seems they are "remodeling", but the quality and workmanship leaves a lot to be desired. The wi-fi did not work, which is a big problem in today's world.All it needed was a reboot, which someone finally did in the morning. The toilet had not been flushed -yuck. The room was just a bit grungy, and we are not picky!!!If it had not been so late, we would have checked out and stayed in one of the newer hotels in Limon. The breakfast selection was pretty bad. Ending on a good note--the mattress was comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

As I write this, I am overwhelmed with the smell of urine in the room. Room 104. I've tried to cover up the smell with sprays, but it's just IN HERE . . . it's worst near the beds. Ick . . . makes me sick to think of what we're sleeping on. I usually check Trip Advisor before we book hotels, but we had such a lovely stay at Super 8 in Montpelier Idaho last night, I let my guard down. I don't usually even consider Super 8 or Motel 6 because for a few dollars more you can usually get a really nice room -- I need to keep to that rule of not staying at those low-end hotels without first checking reviews. My oversight!

Observations:
-- no pool or hot-tub here.
-- no complementary business area -- can't print anything.
-- no lock on exterior hall doors so the place is open all night (said locks are on order...)
-- no elevator
-- good WiFi reception
-- accommodating desk agent.

The office and entry area is dismal -- it just feels dirty overall. They allow pets -- have some dedicated rooms for them . . . I'd rather not share a hotel with someone's pets tho, so another reason to pass on this hotel.

Room Tip: I'd pass on this hotel -- choose a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Bathroom was very dirty and unclean. Bed was comfy but sheets and blankets worn bad. Floor was dirty. It was ok for a guy just traveling through but I would not take my wife here ever

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo