Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$159
Expedia.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
TripadvisorUS$159
FindHotel
Trip.comUS$170
All reviews whole foods pool table great location within walking distance movie theater omelet bar shopping and restaurants omelet station great area parking lot full kitchen great stay lakewood area complimentary breakfast home away from home front desk staff staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I did not feel cared for at all during my stay. Apon arrival we were told we were upgraded to a nicer room. When we got to the room I immediately noticed that the adjoining rooms door deadbolt did not work. I also booked a room specifically with a bathtub for my 2 young children and the "upgrade" didn't have one. I immediately called the front desk (I could care less about the tub but the door not locking!?) And the gentleman literally sighed into the phone when I expressed my concerns. He told me we woukd have to move to a smaller room which I told him was fine and instead all he did was told me he would block off the adjoining room so no one could rent it. I was not happy about this and he seemed like there was nothing else to be done. I manage a hotel in CO and we would absolutely never ever rent out a room that had an unlocking door to the adjoining room. There is so much liability. I am a trauma survivor and I was so concerned my entire stay. I ended up putting a chair wedged under the handle and still wasn't satisfied. I was unable to sleep and worried all night and day about that stupid door. The next day before we checked out I also expressed my concern to the young lady at the front desk and she made me feel so unimportant and embarrassed about what I was talking about that I ended up just walking away. She was so concerned about the phone that started ringing in the middle of our conversation than she was about how unsafe I felt during my stay. When you pay for a place to stay you are paying for your ability to feel safe and this experience deeply showed the opposite of that. Besides feeling so unsafe there was bugers and blood on the bathroom walls along with the entire bathroom looking like it hadn't even been cleaned and mostly all dishes looking like they were thrown in the dishwasher covered in food, not washed at all and put back in the cabinets. For being in a pandemic it is scary thinking how dirty it was. Especially the bathroom. Dirty and hair everywhere, messes ALL over the walls. Crumbs in the pull out bed (I understand people eat on the couch, hence why you change even the pull out sheets if they are unused after every guest stay) Absolutely insane. I didn't Even want to sleep in the regular bed sheets. I will be leaving reviews and never staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dan Fernandez, General Manager at Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear aaaE9422KI,

I'm so sorry for your poor experience at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The staff and rooms were great. very cool location. Will be back when they open the bar and restaurant. Doing a VERY good job in trying times. I am sure the place was buzzing before the pandemic affected them.

Dear rickG385,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our great location and friendly service while in town. There is no better compliment than a return visit, so we hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 27 March 2021

room was dirty, tv remote missing and when I called for one the staff said it would be delivered in a few minutes. over an hour later I went down to the front desk and asked for the remote that wasn't delivered. again I was told it would be sent up in a few minutes. when leaving for dinner I noticed a bag hanging on the door with the tv remote in it. whoever brought it up could have at least knocked on the door. and the onsite parking is almost NON existent.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dan Fernandez, General Manager at Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Dear Brain A,

I'm very sorry that you did not enjoy your visit and for our lapse with your television remote. I regret that we inconvenienced you. The cleanliness of our hotel is a top priority. Hyatt created a cleanliness & safety panel, including experts from Cleveland Clinic, to help us fine-tune protocols. I hope this has restored your faith in our commitment to cleanliness. We strive to provide a pleasant experience, so I regret that we let you down. We appreciate your feedback and hope to better serve you on a return visit.

Reviewed 15 March 2021

While the room itself was very attractive, the walls (and ceiling) were shockingly thin. I could hear my neighbor clearly talking on her cell phone and a gentleman (on a different night) watching TV. I could also hear the upstairs neighbors walking around. The staff was cold and indifferent upon check in and throughout. When I called asking about noise -- especially the neighbor's TV when I wished to go to sleep -- the attitude was kind of tough luck. Granted, maybe he couldn't change anything, but pleasantness is appreciated. Given I was looking for a COVID escape to peace, quiet and tranquility, these noise disturbances really impacted the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dan Fernandez, General Manager at Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear everydayworld17,

I’m sorry to hear that noise pollution from neighboring rooms interrupted the comfort of your stay and that our staff was not empathetic. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed 18 February 2021

My husband and I had to book a hotel last minute to come from Southern Colorado to Denver to pick up a new truck being purchased and then the snow storm hit so we could not drive back. The hotel was PRIME location, across from target and a bunch of cute restaurants/ coffee shops. I can imagine during a busy season this area would be packed! If we go back to Lakewood we will be staying here!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear clwieters,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! I’m thrilled to know your stay was pleasant and we appreciate you choosing us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team as they work hard to make our guests feel at home.

Best,