“Good food and nice patio”
Review of Bakers Street Pub

Ranked #215 of 427 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Bakers Street Pub is very busy on weekends, but it has a nice patio, good prices, and nice selection of food and drinks. I see a few not so great reviews, but we have always enjoyed our visits.

Date of visit: June 2014

Reviewed 19 March 2014

On St. Patrick's Day I was really wanting some corned beef and cabbage, so we ordered the Baker Street corned beef dish for $11.95. The pub was crowded and noisy and we waited a long time to get served ---when it came, it was tough, fatty and gristly, really inedible. We complained to the waitress and she said they'd had other complaints, but that the beef they got was cut wrong and the kitchen was backed up. No offer was made to discount the bill and we left wishing we'd talked to the manager!

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 22 December 2013

First off, the place was not clean. I know it was busy but, it does not take to much time to keep it clean. My husband and daughter ordered fish and chips. My daughters kids meal had 4 pieces of fish, my husbands had 1 and he paid $9.00- totally not worth it. My order was wrong and I could not actually eat my lunch due to their error. With so many other places in this area, I am surprised they are not trying harder.

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed 18 October 2013

While I can appreciate that this place probably has it regulars we had never been here before. 1. You have to find you own table, which on a Saturday night isn't easy. It was sort of annoying to have to wander around looking to see what was available for four people. Once we did find a spot the waitress couldn't have been more annoyed that we didn't know the routine. The food was fine but nothing to rave about. Give the service and atmosphere of this place I can't I'll be back.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 22 March 2013

The food is what you'd expect to find in an English themed pub. Fish & Chips, Shepherd's Pie, Burgers & in general other bad for you food. The food is good overall though. Good selection of beers and other drinks. If you're a Guinness drinker, the bartenders actually do a good pour. The waitstaff is completely hit or miss and there is a ton of turnover. Even when we were going here on a regular basis ( they used to have half-price appetizers and happy hour all day on Sundays) we never had the same person twice, nor really even recognized most of them. The decor is kitschy brit and fun. This location is starting to look very beat up. Ripped seats, deep gouging in the tables. They really need to renovate. It's often packed so expect a wait if it's prime time, although with World of Beers opening across the way very soon, that may change.