“Diamond in the rough!”

Granny Scott's Pie Shop
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Lakewood
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

From the moment you walk in to this quaint bakery you're tastebuds are on overdrive! The pies all look (and are) scrumptious! We are here visiting for a week and said we will be stopping back a few times for dessert before we leave! Banana cream is "the best" my husband has eaten, and I thoroughly enjoyed the salted caramel Oreo ice cream! The banana cream pie was not overly sweet which is why my husband liked it so much. Staff was friendly and warm and the decor was very inviting to stay and enjoy a coffee and dessert.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

This bakery is truly amazing. The shop is very clean, well decorated and serves delicious food. They have more than two dozen types of pie and take pride in having seasonal offerings. Ice cream, coffee and tea is also available. You can eat in the restaurant, or outside. They also have WiFi for those of you who can't leave home without it.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

This visit, my wife and I had the Very Berry and Carmel Apple pies. As always, they are spectacular in taste and you wish that the slices were bigger. By observation of those having the lunch dishes, they are ample servings and people are very happy with them-judging by the smiles and nods!n One of our favorite drop in on the spur of the moment places!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

We sure did need pie and I'm glad we chose Granny Scott's!! Only 1 problem, the portion of this delicious pie a'la mode was a little small. For sure could have used 2 scoops of ice cream!

Reviewed 31 May 2015

My wife and I stopped for lunch and pie. We ordered a sandwich and a beef pot pie. Both were very nice. The pot pie had a nice flaky crust. The meals included slices of pie, cherry and chocolate cream which were both excellent. Portions are generous. Prices are reasonable. There are many choices. We'll be back to try more.

1  Thank hawk1131