Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
StayForLongUS$134
All reviews front desk the breakfast area business trip bagels great stay light rail clean rooms would stay here again denver west free breakfast parking lot lobby inns shuttle pillows accommodations highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

The staff were welcoming, accommodating, helpful, and available. They made my stay a pleasure. The room was quiet and comfortable. Walking distance to light rail (although they have a shuttle), stores, restaurants, a little walking trail, plus quick drives to hiking trails and sites, and only an hour from skiing.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 March 2021

What I would expect from a Hampton Inn: CLEAN rooms (excellent C19 procedures), great internet, conveniently located and excellent customer service. Lots of good local food options are nearby. Will be back when in the area

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

My family and I stayed here one night before heading up to keystone to ski. This was perfect for us. They had a two bedroom suite , one queen and two twin beds. The suite was clean. The breakfast was more elaborate than I expected and the service was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Chose this hotel because of rate, location and fact they will provide daily housekeeping if requested. Our original plans were to stay 3 nights ( turned out to be one - nothing to do with hotel).

The hotel is a bit difficult to locate as there did not appear to be any signage at the road. As others have commented the exterior is very dated and does not give a particular good first impression.

The front desk was very nice and recognized my Hilton Honors membership with a nice welcome bag. We were able to check in early with no problem. The room was quiet and very basic-a typical older Hampton Inn.

The hotel is close to some restaurants though this hotel did provide a decent free breakfast. It appeared the hotel did take several Covid precautions - only one person at a time checking in ( those waiting stayed outside in a cold vestibule) which was strange since at breakfast time many people were in the lobby at the same time. The room TV controller was wrapped in plastic.

I am not sure I would stay here again though unless the rate was low as there are so many others to choose from in the area.

There is a sign in the parking lot saying they are not responsible for your car which kind of bothered me since I had a rental car. My experience has been that there is usually some sort of security or oversight by a hotel of their parking lot.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We had a wonderful room on the sixth floor. Good lighting, everything was functioning in the bathroom, had a fridge and a micro as well as a coffeemaker. Breakfast was very good with a waffle maker, hot food upon request (omelet, potato, and sausage), as well as cold or hot cereal; the breakfast lady was very attentive. Some days they even had decaf coffee.
I do not like the weighted bed cover!

Room tip: Top floor, away from elevator and ice machine
Date of stay: October 2020