Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$104
Hampton.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
Lol.travelUS$135
All reviews front desk the breakfast area business trip complimentary breakfast light rail bagels great stay red rocks clean rooms would stay here again denver west fitness center parking lot barb lobby inns shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Chose this hotel because of rate, location and fact they will provide daily housekeeping if requested. Our original plans were to stay 3 nights ( turned out to be one - nothing to do with hotel).

The hotel is a bit difficult to locate as there did not appear to be any signage at the road. As others have commented the exterior is very dated and does not give a particular good first impression.

The front desk was very nice and recognized my Hilton Honors membership with a nice welcome bag. We were able to check in early with no problem. The room was quiet and very basic-a typical older Hampton Inn.

The hotel is close to some restaurants though this hotel did provide a decent free breakfast. It appeared the hotel did take several Covid precautions - only one person at a time checking in ( those waiting stayed outside in a cold vestibule) which was strange since at breakfast time many people were in the lobby at the same time. The room TV controller was wrapped in plastic.

I am not sure I would stay here again though unless the rate was low as there are so many others to choose from in the area.

There is a sign in the parking lot saying they are not responsible for your car which kind of bothered me since I had a rental car. My experience has been that there is usually some sort of security or oversight by a hotel of their parking lot.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We had a wonderful room on the sixth floor. Good lighting, everything was functioning in the bathroom, had a fridge and a micro as well as a coffeemaker. Breakfast was very good with a waffle maker, hot food upon request (omelet, potato, and sausage), as well as cold or hot cereal; the breakfast lady was very attentive. Some days they even had decaf coffee.
I do not like the weighted bed cover!

Room tip: Top floor, away from elevator and ice machine
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank simivalley1699
Reviewed 22 September 2020

First time in Colorado and we enjoyed Denver and National Parks.

It is conveniently located off a highway. The hotel was good overall: very clean building, bedroom, lobby and breakfast area. Breakfast choices are sufficient considering pandemic restrictions. For hot foods, the attendant asks and prepares for us.

The only complaint is noisy AC.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2020

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from this Hampton Inn due to the dated exterior. However, once inside I was treated to all the expectations I have of a quality Hampton Inn. Efficient check in, Hilton Honors status was recognized, room I selected on the app was ready at check in ( I can't count how many times this has not been the case at other Hilton properties), clean/pleasant room with typical Hampton Inn furnishings, and nice gym with everything in working condition. The grab and go breakfast wasn't so great and I'll blame that on the current covid situation. But at least I was able to choose what I wanted with a variety of offerings unlike other Hampton Inns I've stayed at recently. The breakfast workers were also extremely friendly.

Based upon my experience and its West Denver location I would reccomend this hotel to others. I'll also mention there is a decent King Soopers grocery store about 1/2 mile away for food and things you may have forgotten.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank gbs99
Reviewed 31 July 2020

The people at the front desk were very friendly. The hotel is located in a decent area. The breakfast area is very nice. Limited breakfast options due to COVID, but you do get to pick out what you want (cold cereal, oatmeal packets, wrapped baked goods, bagels) There was a toaster to use. The room seemed clean. I wish they had more pillow options - all the same.

Room tip: We were on the 6th floor, which had a nicer view
Date of stay: July 2020