Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
SAVE US$17
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
HurbUS$88
All reviews front desk federal center the breakfast area business trip complimentary breakfast bagels great stay red rocks denver west clean rooms would stay here again fitness center staff was very friendly barb lobby inns pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We had a wonderful room on the sixth floor. Good lighting, everything was functioning in the bathroom, had a fridge and a micro as well as a coffeemaker. Breakfast was very good with a waffle maker, hot food upon request (omelet, potato, and sausage), as well as cold or hot cereal; the breakfast lady was very attentive. Some days they even had decaf coffee.
I do not like the weighted bed cover!

Room tip: Top floor, away from elevator and ice machine
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank simivalley1699
Reviewed 22 September 2020

First time in Colorado and we enjoyed Denver and National Parks.

It is conveniently located off a highway. The hotel was good overall: very clean building, bedroom, lobby and breakfast area. Breakfast choices are sufficient considering pandemic restrictions. For hot foods, the attendant asks and prepares for us.

The only complaint is noisy AC.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2020

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from this Hampton Inn due to the dated exterior. However, once inside I was treated to all the expectations I have of a quality Hampton Inn. Efficient check in, Hilton Honors status was recognized, room I selected on the app was ready at check in ( I can't count how many times this has not been the case at other Hilton properties), clean/pleasant room with typical Hampton Inn furnishings, and nice gym with everything in working condition. The grab and go breakfast wasn't so great and I'll blame that on the current covid situation. But at least I was able to choose what I wanted with a variety of offerings unlike other Hampton Inns I've stayed at recently. The breakfast workers were also extremely friendly.

Based upon my experience and its West Denver location I would reccomend this hotel to others. I'll also mention there is a decent King Soopers grocery store about 1/2 mile away for food and things you may have forgotten.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank gbs99
Reviewed 31 July 2020

The people at the front desk were very friendly. The hotel is located in a decent area. The breakfast area is very nice. Limited breakfast options due to COVID, but you do get to pick out what you want (cold cereal, oatmeal packets, wrapped baked goods, bagels) There was a toaster to use. The room seemed clean. I wish they had more pillow options - all the same.

Room tip: We were on the 6th floor, which had a nicer view
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

The hotel is located very near to the Denver Federal center and all the other federal buildings. There are several very nice restaurants with in walking distance also. The staff is great and very helpful.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton