Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$62
FindHotelUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
eDreamsUS$62
Expedia.comUS$62
HurbUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

The motel has free parking. There is a pool, vending machines, and a laundry room. My check in went quickly. Although I had made my reservation about 2 weeks ahead of my visit and requested a ground floor, non-smoking room I got an upstairs, smoking room. The rooms have outside entries. The room had everything I needed and was well laid out. I got a good night's sleep and my requested wake up call. My check out was without any problems.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank ransom007
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Way too dirty for me, there are more cob webs than the Addams Family house. Absolutely no amenities including a working ice machine. This is an old, tired, and dated hotel that reminds me of the one's on Colfax Avenue. Although the low price is tempting for a night or two, it's simply not worth it.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2019

What an experience. We have ended up laughing about it. The floors are laminate, and after walking barefoot on them for one night I looked at the bottom of my feet and they were BLACK! First night, not enough towels and filthy floors. Second night the maid left a clean shower mat over the towel rack for wash cloths and hand towels, but no towels. Third night we came back and one bed had been made up but the other was not. Floors still absolutely filthy. TV remote barely works. Overall I'd say stay here ONLY if there is no other place available. Spend a little more money if you can. It would be well worth it.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

There was a loud obnoxious family above us that didn't give a damn and let their kid run around well past 10pm. Room itself was small, clean enough. 2 double beds, not most comfortable but OK. The area seems seedy, the Walmart has police cameras with flashing blue lights in their parking lot. It was OK overall considering lots of hotels in the area were booked.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Inexpensive, but no free WiFi and no breakfast. Good WiFi is $5. We used a phone for our WiFi. Rooms are quite small, and bedspreads stained. Adequate, but that’s all. There is an Einstein’s Bagels next door, so that’s a plus.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Denver - Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay about our rates and the inconveniences you experienced. We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests and apologize for the dissatisfaction you describe with our policy. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you express. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.