“Prime Rib....Mmmm”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 428 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Prime rib was perfect! Excellent flavor and oh so tender. My wife ordered a burger, medium well (yeah...I know, but that's how she likes it). It was more medium rare. Medium well should NOT be bloody!!!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Service terrible, food mediocre, prices high. Our 1st visit, & our last. The place was packed, maybe it was mostly a bar crowd.
There are too many restaurants in this area to choose from, step your game up if you want to compete.
It was a birthday dinner, & very disappointing.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Received the annual email (for perhaps 8 yrs. now) offering a free entree for me when my husband purchases one. Arrived late afternoon today and was greeted at the table with a card signed by many staff members! Nice! Then the waitress asked me for my code from the email....which I did not bring. First one manager comes to table and “will see what he can do”. Then the female Asian manager comes over and says I MUST have the email. Having come here for years on either of our birthdays and never having such rude treatment, we walked out and went down the street to BONEFISH GRILL where we were treated so well...and mgr. bought us wine and gave me a box of chocolates! Never will I go to KEG STEAKHOUSE IN LAKEWOOD, CO. again. At 80yrs. I know better!!!

1  Thank Lavelle A
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We had a wonderful dinner at The Keg. I had a fantastic pork chop and my wife tried the cauliflower steak. Both were great. Wish we had a Keg near us! We hope to visit again!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed happy hour with family on the patio. Very pleasant surroundings and great service. Prime rib sliders come as 3 delicious and tender. The wedge salad was also tasty and a good portion. Husband had the New York and enjoyed it. The Ahi tuna with avocado also looked delicious. We had leftovers. The margarita was flavorful. Another person enjoyed the Tito’s. The Chardonnay and the Cabernet wine were enjoyed by others.