Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2017

My name is Eugene Martinez, my family and I have been living here at the Denver West Inn for almost a year until we find an affordable place of our own. Since our stay we have been very well taken care of, the staff are very friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to accommodate your every need. When something would either break down like our air-conditioning, they had their maintenance employee Andres get one to us immediately, The front desk staff were just as accommodating to when we needed service or extra towels. As far as security the local law enforcement were constantly patrolling the area for any sort of problems, as well as fire safety. Mark (The Owner) also does a walkthrough at night to ensure there are no stragglers or unknown people lurking around. The front desk staff, Katie, Patrick, Kevin, and Sam are very helpful if you have questions or need assistance and are very well informed of the hospitality business. My family would recommend to anyone looking to stay a week or even a day to come and check out The Denver West Inn at 7150 West Colfax, Colfax Ave. and Teller across from Walmart, Home Depot, RTD Light-rail and bus stops are nearby as well.

Room tip: My room is on the second floor, so my experience has been great.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eugene M
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I am currently a guest in room 242 and am extremely dissatisfied with the actions of an employee here . The first issue was when I called last night to check if there was vacancies the man who answered first told me yes and then proceed to hang up on me before I got the chance to say anything else. I called back to ask what the rate was and once again was hung up on immediately after the question was answered. I was told 79$. When I arrived to check in the man charged me 89$. Not a big deal, bit after han ding the monew and receiving chan be and a single room key (even thought there are 2 of us) he immediately turned to the next. Then at 11 this morning we decided to book another night, went to the desk, paid, and returned to the room. Over anhour later the man from last night was sweepingthe walkway by our door. I was outside smoking a cigarette and had left the door slightly cracked rather than bring my key. My partner was inthe room laying in bed in only his underwear. The man looked at meandsaid "you pay or you leave" and then began entering the room without knocking. I replied "we paid over anhour ago" he continued into the room without permission and proceeded to pick up the phone, call the front desk, and ask if I had paid. I assume he was told yes because he then left, failing to even apologize for his actions and invasion of our privacy.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 24 January 2014

It had been years since we had stayed there. It was a Holiday Inn at the time. there were reasons we quit staying there. Not knowing it was the same place we made reservations on line.
The problems haven't changed with the name change. Wyndam needs to rethink this one. I excpect more from them. We asked for a room with a door going into the suite. They failed to tell us you have to enter the suite from the hallway not thru that outside door. The room key resets everynight. So each time you come back you have to go thru the inside to get in your room. It sort of makes having the outside door useless. The outside door to the hotel is broke. It doesn't shut and has no locks. Nice security. The room. Disgusting. The beds. Old and hard to sleep on.
The interior very outdated. We had to find housekeeping to get towels. They didn't put any in the room. The phone sysytem doesn't work. The front desk people are there just to make it thru the day and get a paycheck. They have no concern for your needs.
Oh and if you are there in the winter be ready to keep the heat on high. If you sit by the window you might as well go sit outside. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location we need to be in.

Room tip: Don't stay on a saturday night, the place is full of rowdy people at the bar attached to the hotel. parking is impossible until they are gone and if you are anywhere near where people are you won't get any sleep
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank j p
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This hotel has 2 things to offer; a good location and helpful, friendly staff. But that's it. The rooms are an embarassment to the Wyndham chain of hotels. Our room carpet was completely threadbare and what there was of it was FILTHY. And I mean disgustingly filthy. There would have been no way I would have walked around this room in bare feet. The entire hotel needs a face-lift, from the lobby torestrooms to the actual hotel rooms. I have travelled all over the world and I guess you truly do get what you pay for. What's more, when I made my reservation they charged my credit card in full for my 2 night stay and then charged me again for the same 2 nights after I left. My advice: Look elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2013